• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Here thee, Here thee: Light SF Romance novel needs some betas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgermanos

Prima Donna Girl
Registered
Reaction score
So far I have one beta reader, but I think I need one or two or three more--I currently have one for general plot etc, but I am also looking for one who likes to critique grammar etc

Here is where I am currently working on the query, and soon I will be posting a synopsis

Anyways, to get a brief sense of my writing, here is the first three sentences of the first chapter:

It is the year 2324, and yet, we still haven’t invented a tool that can help a person escape nightmares. We’ve had a few people collaborate on attempting to create some type of mechanism that could at least stabilize our bodies in order to prevent bad dreams, but that just didn’t work. I think it is impossible to invent such a device, which is really quite unfortunate for me.

If you want I will swap MS and give you feedback too--if you just want to critique me and give me feedback, that's fine! :)

pgermanos

Prima Donna Girl
Registered
Reaction score
:)

I got two so far--that means if one more person is interested, let me know!

pgermanos

Prima Donna Girl
Registered
Reaction score
I actually need 1 or 2 more beta readers, so please let me know--I'm willing to swap!

Khazarkhum

Registered
Reaction score
I'm game.

My background is Lit Crit, with a nice, heaping helping of Art History. I can do a grammar check, or, if you prefer, line edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.