Registered
Reaction score
cthulhuclaus.jpg

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Great, now everytime I see one of those bearded pot-pellied fellas I'll be looking for the writhing tentacles underneath the snowy-white. *shivers*

yeah, I *was* going to take my daughter to visit Santa this year...

Now, I'm not so sure. :D

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
yeah, I *was* going to take my daughter to visit Santa this year...

Now, I'm not so sure. :D

As long as you don't take her to Smilin' Bob's permanent erection Santa. [insert puking smiley] Have you seen that commercial?! True horror. Makes me look for brain bleach.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, Haggis, what gives?

First there's an empty post.

Then, when I go to call you on it - bcs what are fellow Hounds for? - there's an image.

Now it's empty again....

You all are messing with my mind again, aren't you?

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
I don't see it either, but sometimes that happens when I'm at work, so I didn't think anything of it.

Becayse the little undead doggie wouldn't want to aggravate me... I have a brand-new WIP--with demons--who might develop a taste for undead Chihuahua. Just sayin'.

Pike

Chivalry ain't dead
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.spikeo.bravejournal.com
As long as you don't take her to Smilin' Bob's permanent erection Santa. [insert puking smiley] Have you seen that commercial?! True horror. Makes me look for brain bleach.

I'm still hanging back here with Smilin' Bob. Understand, I can be a perv but that commercial hit some low notes. Like how his wife was spreading the word.

"Attention K-Mart shoppers! My hubby, the anorexic Santa, is pitching a tent so please take a seat and whisper X-Mas wishes in his ear." Ya, that ought to be good for the marriage.

Sorry, bitter spell wearing off. A little alcohol will fix that.

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
I have no idea what the whole Smiling Bob thing is about... and i still maintain ignorance is better. :D

As a former teacher, I am oblighted to stamp out ignorance wherever possible. So...

Smilin' Bob is the spokes-penis for Enzyte, one of those herbal pills that supposedly increase a man's size. He never talks, just smiles this toothy grin in a botoxed-looking face. The narrator describes how, now that Bob's taking Enzyte, his sales are up, his wife is happy, and his neighbors are envious. The later is shown by men holding a limp garden hose, shanking a golf swing, or wearing fuddy-duddy clothes--and never smiling.

I read that Enzyte's manufacturer got sued for false advertising and the ads were pulled, but that only lasted a week, and Bob was back. (They show these ads on the Fox Soccer Channel constantly, which is how I learned about Smilin' Bob.)

For Christmas, Bob is in a Santa suit at the mall, and his "elves" are all cute adult females. He still has The Smile. There's a line of women waiting to sit on his lap, and they all have his "wife's" eager smile. The inference is obvious--and I have to say it's disgusting. But I can be a prude.

Now aren't you glad you've vanquished that bit of ignorance?

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh... that. I've seen those.

They are... disturbing, to say the least. I always figured some sort of psychotic break accompanied use of the product, which accounted for the uber-creepy smile. :D

Kerr

I vant to bite you
Registered
Reaction score
I always figured some sort of psychotic break accompanied use of the product, which accounted for the uber-creepy smile. :D

It's shock, pain. He's obviously one of those that had to run to the hospital when the pill lasted for more than four hours. Poor thing. That's too much change coming too quickly, the mind is needing blood. If they'd waited any longer to film the commercials, viewers might have seen his eyes begin to hemorrhage. The young guys who can handle these pills don't need them, and they're killing the old farts that do.

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frellin
Website
www.myspace.com
It's shock, pain. He's obviously one of those that had to run to the hospital when the pill lasted for more than four hours. Poor thing. That's too much change coming too quickly, the mind is needing blood. If they'd waited any longer to film the commercials, viewers might have seen his eyes begin to hemorrhage. The young guys who can handle these pills don't need them, and they're killing the old farts that do.

Kerr I was thinking the same thing--:)
Lmao:)

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yup, that four hour warning thing amuses me....

I figure if you've got one that lasts that long, there's no way the woman you're with is letting you go to the hospital any time soon. Especially if you've had "performance issues" before that. :D

Last edited:

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frellin
Website
www.myspace.com
Yup, that four hour warning thing amuses me....

I figure if you've got one that lasts that long, there's no way the woman you're with is letting you go to the hospital any time soon. Especially if you've had "performance issues" before that. :D

Internal bleeding always gets my motor running???????

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Who said anything about internal bleeding? Or do you know more about this four hour thing than I do, DL?

Status
Not open for further replies.