Last Movie You Watched...

Ryan

Registered
Reaction score
Jurassic Park III. It feels like it's been a while since I've seen a good movie :/

triceretops

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Website
guerrillawarfareforwriters.blogspot.com
Skyline: alien invasion that was pretty good, at least it topped Cloverfield and District 9.

The new Tron. Not bad, beautiful effects and a good cast. I was surprised I liked it as well as I did.

My ex-gal pal was one of the producers of Convicted, and I hated the damn thing. Didn't tell her that. Yet.

Tri

NewKidOldKid

diplomat
Registered
Reaction score
Antichrist, just to see what all the fuss was about. I didn’t find it repulsive or gross (I heard somebody compare it to Human Centipede. Hmmmm…. NO). Antichrist is a pretty sad movie, actually, about the breaking down of a human being (or two) after a tragedy. Beautifully filmed too.

Enzo

Registered
Reaction score
Hanna.
A bit empty, but visually the most exciting movie since Inception. Snow and ice, desert, containers, and an abandoned amusement park. And an electronic soundtrack.
I wished the story had been more than just a chase.

.303 Bookworm

psst... say "moosey fate"
Registered
Reaction score
The new Jane Eyre. Mia Wasikowska is definitely my favorite Jane ever. Michael Fassbender was also really good as Rochester once I got over him not being Toby Stephens.

Kennetht04

Registered
Reaction score
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King.

Great film, some memorable scenes. I like the scene where Gandalf beats up the Steward of Gondor, and all the guards just watch. I also like the scene where Gandalf rides out to protect the Rohan Rider's from the Nazgul's, and is referred to as the white rider.

My favourite part is the final sequence of scene's, it's both dramatically upsetting and happy.

Sarah Madara

Freeway stomper extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
The Jim Jefferies* HBO comedy special - I forget the name. Got it on Netflix. Offensive, misogynistic, and utterly hysterical. I saw him live recently and had to scour up anything else I could find.

*It's actually Jeffries, but apparently he's credited with an extra e in the US because of a SAG actor with the same name... or something like that.