Grandma Susie's House of FUNNERS 'N FLOOZIES (Volume III)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archerbird

Nightowl
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh tee hee. They're just so shy, you of all people should know that.

Tee hee.

But to be serious, I'm not hungry.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
6502972-cat-eating-pieces-of-meat-in-almost-empty-plate.jpg

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That ain't no cat food!

That's a UFO!

Was it good?

ROAR :D

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Aliens are delicious. With a little hot sauce.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
He was at the Bonnaroo Music Festival a few years ago.

DD #1 used to go every year. Living three or four days in a cow pasture wasn't my idea of fun.

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I get that.

The older I've got, the less appealing that stuff gets. I watch the festivals on the TV, when they're shown.

*hip jazz hands*

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
There is usually a live cam for Bonnaroo.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
They're making chocolate peanut butter cake at the Loveless Cafe.

424509_10150596816646275_86649416274_9525888_1565662188_n.jpg

Archerbird

Nightowl
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I used to go to music festivals until some people were trampled to death at one a couple of years ago. No one I knew, but it kinda took the fun out of that particular one, and then I just sort of stopped going to the others as well, without thinking about it. Hmmm...odd. Oh well, it probably wasn't all that since I haven't really thought about until now.....really, actually, factually, as you know, just like I thought, just, kinda, sort of....

*flies by cheerily and confused*

Archerbird

Nightowl
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Dude, that was weird. What a weird thing to do, what a weird thing to say.
I'm still not hungry, but Imma gonna eat your cup-a-cakes anyway.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I think someone really does have to be below a certain age to enjoy a multiple-day music festival. It's just so tiring, especially if it's unusually hot.

We have the CMA Music Festival here. All the locals know to not go downtown when the festival is on.

BeThatAsItMay

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
I used to go to music festivals until some people were trampled to death at one a couple of years ago. No one I knew, but it kinda took the fun out of that particular one, and then I just sort of stopped going to the others as well, without thinking about it. Hmmm...odd. Oh well, it probably wasn't all that since I haven't really thought about until now.....really, actually, factually, as you know, just like I thought, just, kinda, sort of....

*flies by cheerily and confused*

I want some of that whatever you are having

BeThatAsItMay

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
I think someone really does have to be below a certain age to enjoy a multiple-day music festival. It's just so tiring, especially if it's unusually hot.

We have the CMA Music Festival here. All the locals know to not go downtown when the festival is on.

Why not to go downtown?

Archerbird

Nightowl
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

I think it's like that most places. The place I lived before is know for it's musicians and musical events. It was really annoying with all the out-of-towners that crowded up the whole place in the summers.

Those of us who lived there just went to the bars or something in the evenings for the musicians there, while the foreigners crowded around the tents outside. So much better.

People proably laughed at me too when I went to music festivals somewhere else...lol.

Which reminds me, I haven't been to a *real* concert yet. Maybe I should find one this summer..whohoo

Last edited:

BeThatAsItMay

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
I think it's like that most places. The place I lived before is know for it's musicians and musical events. It was really annoying with all the out-of-towners that crowded up the whole place in the summers.

Those of us who lived there just went to the bars or something in the evenings for the musicians there, while the foreigners crowded around the tents outside. So much better.

People proably laughed at me too when I went to music festivals somewhere else...lol.

Which reminds me, I haven't been to a *real* concert yet. Maybe I should find some this summer..whohoo

I usually join big parties...the more the merrier

Status
Not open for further replies.