Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmwhtly

Yes, I'm back.
Registered
Reaction score
The unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of
Afternewn, house!

On the subject of Erotica, why not have a smutty cartoon?

vasectomy.png

Last edited:

Mom'sWrite

Service with a smile
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.returnengagement.blogspot.com
Afternewn, house!

on the subject of Erotica, hoy not have a smutty cartoon?

vasectomy.png

I'm pretty much in love with this.

And I needed a laugh.

The downside risk of having 3 children close together (3 in 39 months) is visiting my house...simultaneous puberty. I had been holding off changing my name and moving to Spain until their tell-all book came out, but now might be the time.

Hormones, we haz 'em.

Carol, or Marlene

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Tough years for moms and teens alike. They do pass, and if nobody drops out of school, lands in jail longer than overnight, or gets a tattoo above the neck, you've done exceedingly well.

Maryn, whose teens survived

sassandgroove

Sassy haircut
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
oh I've totally apologized to my mom and it was only from spending time with other people's teens. I do have a dog who in dog years is around 30 now- we made it ok.

Russ Mars

Interesting little planet you've got here.
Registered
Reaction score
Whew! Yesterday was a rough first day. You people are hard on towel boys. You know, you could have mentioned I’m the guy who’s got to clean up after you’ve all had your fun and gone home. Yeah, you didn’t mention that little perk. Let me tell you, the boy’s room was a mess. But it was nothing compared to the girl’s room. And you call us guys slobs? Wow!

And if you don’t mind, who’s the joker who left her bra dangling from the tiki torch? If you want it back, I put it on top of the inflatable duck -- along with the matching panties I found floating in the hot tub.

By the way, there are actually a few of you out there that never need worry about a surprise intervention. I found several glasses of wine half full -- one was full! That’s practically a crime against nature. Along with that half-full jug someone stashed in the bushes, I’ll bet there was a gallon of wine there! The operative word there is was. I began drinking it all while I soaked my bare beaten bottom in the hot tub.

Not sure how I got back here before dawn and y’all started arriving...here, take a towel...I need some aspirin.

Russ Mars

Registered
Reaction score
Exactly, Lily. The erotica piece I'm working on, I figure I'll try out each scene on the towel boy at hand. If he survives, it's in. No pun intended. (As if I ever failed to go for the pun!)

Now, that's something I'm totally up for, only in the interest of supporting good literature, mind you. I can be completely selfless that way.

Bmwhtly

Yes, I'm back.
Registered
Reaction score
The unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of
They do pass
This is true.
They'll go from optimistic to disillusioned to bored to compliant over a few years.
Do we have enough wine at the HOL?
The HOL always has slightly more than enough wine.

And, unless my dreams are to be dashed, there's also a keg of Real Ale.
I do have a dog who in dog years is around 30 now- we made it ok.
Oh, yes!
How is Leela-Pup?
You people are hard on towel boys.
That was years ago!
Can we never forget?!

I have to pay to drink
Oh, thanks. Mine's a pint of Abbot.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And if you don’t mind, who’s the joker who left her bra dangling from the tiki torch? If you want it back, I put it on top of the inflatable duck -- along with the matching panties I found floating in the hot tub

*sheepishly raises hand*

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
* Enters. :D's at HOLers.*

*Sees underwear on duck. Notices questioning expression on towel boy's face.*

Uh-huh. Don't look at me. Not mine. Never wear 'em.

*Grabs glass of wine and sinks into tub.*

Nice. :D

So, how are you all doing?

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It wonderful to see old friends return and new ones join us, BTW. Now, don't expect me to be that serious again for a long while, okay?

I am mildly sick, a sinus thing. I used to get this a lot (way, way more back when I smoked) and I suppose it's payback for my self-congratulation on any thread where people are often ill with whatever their kids brought home. Although The Kid did attend a conference in Florida and develop an upper respiratory problem. Yeah, I probably did catch it from my child, who caught it from a bunch of philosophers.

Which is kind of amusing, actually. I've got a (lowers voice to a hushed whisper) philosophy disease.

We finished the taxes this morning. Ugh. I'm so glad Mr. Maryn takes on the mantle of tax preparer.

Before I started feeling rocky yesterday afternoon, I finished getting the wallpaper down in the bathroom, except for the damned door. It's been especially difficult because it was put up before light fixtures, medicine cabinet, and plumbing went in, so I had to carefully cut all around them. Who the hell wallpapers first? I really wish we could afford to gut this bath and start over now, but the money's just not there. Paint, we can afford.

Maryn, good with a brush

Russ Mars

Registered
Reaction score
We finished the taxes this morning.

Yikes! I knew there was something I forgot to do yesterday. Wait...I think I've found a way around it. Don't you have to have an income before that's required?

sassandgroove

Sassy haircut
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I had thoughts of cleaning or weeding but so far I've managed to eat, drink coffee and relax, walk the dog, and eat again. Hey at least I walked the dog.

sassandgroove

Sassy haircut
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
you know I turned on the computer to share something specific and now I can't remember what it was.

oh oh oh

I made chocolate covered strawberries!!! Yes siree bob! Mr. Groove was a doubter too. I had strawberries, I had dove chocolates, so I melted them in the micro and voila! it worked great except I didn't wait long enough for them to set, and they were gooey but ohhh yum!!! I inspired myself with my post the other day.

Oh Hi there towel boy!

Last edited:

Russ Mars

Registered
Reaction score
you know I turned on the computer to share something specific and now I can't remember what it was...Oh Hi there towel boy!

I wouldn't know how to act if I set out to do something and actually remembered what it was 30 seconds later.

Hi, to you, too, Mrs Groove! :hi:

Russ Mars

Registered
Reaction score
If any of you live in the California Central Coast area close to the Five Cities, you may want to check this out. It's my old haunt...I miss it so!

(I hope I'm not violating any site terms with this...I'm not being compensated...that's nothing new...I just wanted to share--especially since I drank all the wine left out by the hot tub the other night.)

SLO DOWN PUB
[FONT=&quot]1200 E. Grand Ave. - Arroyo Grande, California 93420 805.481.4067[/FONT]

Essence of Wine & Cheese Pairing
Featuring
Wolff Vineyards
April 28th
6:30pm ~ 8:00 pm

[FONT=&quot]The SLO Down Pub and Ellie's Cafe are pleased to bring you an evening of indulgence. We have spent the last few years cultivating a wine selection composed of local varieties that will gratify your palate, one of which is Wolff Vineyards. This award winning winery is the fine producer of the Edna Valley Estate Grown Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Teroldego, Syrah, Petite Syrah and Riesling.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Wolff Winery's Hospitality Conductor, Mark Wolff, will be personally on hand to share his extensive knowledge of the featured wines. He will explain the essence of each flavor and why the paired cheeses enhance each of the selected wine varieties.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Featured Wines[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2008[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dry Riesling[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pinot Noir[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Syrah[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Petite Syrah[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]<><><><><><><>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Carefully selected cheeses, fruits, nuts & smoked meats, including the [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SLO Down Pub's very own smoked sausages, have all been selected to enhance and harmonize each one of these distinctive wines[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]RESERVATIONS REQUIRED! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is an intimate evening prepared for up to 25 guests.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]$45 pp[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Call Tracie Stricklin at[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]805.748.6769 or[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tickets also available at the SLO Down Pub[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.