AprNoWriMo and Script Frenzy!

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
I should be working on 2 essays, or reading 1 of the 4 novels/plays for English class.

Instead I'm on AW, about to watch some videos on youtube, and then off to watch an episode of House.

Yeah.

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
I've been playing around with my Warhammer 40k purchase. :)

It's so damn fiddly trying to put the models together! It took me about 20 minutes just to get 1 guardian put together... There are 10 guardians, 5 other dudes, 2 vehicles, and a weapons platform to do.

It's gonna be a long day...

VP_Benni

likes a colorful font
Registered
Reaction score
This report ended up being over twice as long as the one I wrote on Monday... >.> Oh well... At least the hard ones are done. The next one is a piece of cake.

~Amber~

Last edited:

TNK

Registered
Reaction score
I've been dithering over whether to post the first chapter of my Nano 2010 novel in the SYW forum. On one hand, I'd love the feedback. I know it needs work, and I could use the advice. On the other: :scared::scared:

Every time I get my courage up, all I see are its flaws. I should just do it, and get it over with. I'll never get better if I don't try. I guess this means I'm going in. Wish me luck! :e2salute:

Last edited:

TNK

Registered
Reaction score
Ahh! I posted it! :scared:

Now I need to stay far away from the SYW forum so I won't keep refreshing the page. Or editing the post...:gaah

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Good luck to both of you. :)

I've just typed up part of my outline for the novel I edited last month. I only had a paper copy of the outline, and wanted it on my computer before I write the synopsis, which has to happen before doing the final edit.

I've put this off for a long time, largely due to Uni and moving house. But I'm on break from Uni for 2 weeks, nearly all my boxes have been unpacked, so yeah - time to get stuck into it.

If I get a 6 figure advance, I can get my own place and have to move all over again. :tongue Of course, I'd do it in a heartbeat... Very little room at this new house, and I don't really want to live with mum at my age...

Hamilton

Registered
Reaction score
I'm behind in how many pages I should have for my script, but I do have the weekend coming up.

Man...100 script pages in a month doesn't seem like a lot. Easy, even. And it's true the writing goes by fast. But then it's like, "LOL, good job, you finished all those scenes in a flash. Hope you've figured out what to write next? ;)"

No. I didn't. ;_;

FoamyRules

Hamtaro Rules
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thetigerseye.valentchamber.com
So, got the results of my biochem test back.

Needless to say I didn't ace it, but I did get a good grade on it at least.

So, now I'm concentrating on writing for the Easter weekend. Planned on going to see Chimpanzee but had a sorority meeting instead.

I am glad to say that I'm writing up a storm again. Last Saturday was my best day for writing considering Adult Swim had turned into Toonami :D

My strongest writing always stems from watching good anime.

VP_Benni

likes a colorful font
Registered
Reaction score
Quarter ended today and I feel like my head will explode... :gaah

I had to take two math tests for my teacher today because he didn't have an answer key for either of them... And I had about five minutes to do them... By the time I had to go deal with the seventh graders I was too tired to do anything and I kind of just tried to sleep...

Then I realized I was in a room full of middle schoolers and I gave up... :e2thud:

Three day weekend to get me through the last quarter of school. Can't believe there's only one quarter left to go...

~Amber~

Sarah G

Let me live that fantasy.
Registered
Reaction score
I forgot to post on here the last couple of days:) but I'm now up to 14,000 :hooray:I love getting past double figures. I find it so much easier to write and keep going after double figures:) oh and :hooray:1,000 post for me:) Thanks for the rep by the way Amber:)

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Yay!

Yesterday I got nothing done... And today we'll be going round to the grandparents' new place for lunch, so I probably won't get much done today either.

I did buy some spray paint yesterday though... My Warhammer minis need an undercoat at some point before I can paint them.

Hamilton

Registered
Reaction score
Still not sure what to write.

Brain, what are you doing?

FoamyRules

Hamtaro Rules
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thetigerseye.valentchamber.com
So, I'm almost finished with this short story that I'm gonna polish up as best I can and then send it off to an anthology. Got some homework done too. I'm writing up a storm but tomorrow gotta call in and see when I work next week :)

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
As expected, I've gotten nothing done. Spent 6 hours with the grandparents.

Although I did decide that I'm taking all of Easter off from Uni work. Kind of an easy decision considering I've already gone through 3 of the 4 days already with nothing done. :tongue

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
So what do I know?

I finished my story and sent it off to my friendly proof-reader, then sat there for a couple of hours doing other things and thought I'll try another outline.

Pah! 500 words later and I have it pretty much there.

Cool!