Royalty for a Week, and Shameless The Rest of The Time (Volume III)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, my Regent.

Good morning, Royals.

Princess Ambrosia, I believe there is plenty of space in the dungeon. I'd gladly pretend he's just like my ex and take care of him for you. (Don't worry, Wicked. I'm not trying to take over your dungeon, just borrow it for a while.):evil

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Due to the full moon this week, I would like everybody to take extra precautions. I am getting reports from just about all corners of my life about friends and family hurting each other and doing stupid things. Please be safe and take care.

Remember, nobody can screw you over like family can. And you wouldn't believe some of the things I'm hearing. Wow. Looks like this full moon is about kin hurting kin and blood hurting blood.

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
Sounds horrible, Ted. :(

I work in a scientific field and frequently hear that the full moon has no real effect, yet personal experience tells me otherwise. A full moon on or near a holiday weekend: yikes!

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Wonderful breakfast, Duchess. :)

Princess Z, be my guest. :D

Regent Ted, I shall do my utmost to avoid everyone for the full moon. ;)

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Dizajn_i_interer_na_obojah_vypusk_8_193.jpg

I hope we all have a nice night of tranquility, relaxation and rejuvenation.

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
oh, Ted, that's terrible... I'm in isolation, so we're good.

A four day weekend... and I've been a good girl, so I get AW time. I'm sorry I've been such an irregular inhabitant of the castle. I've been in a funk, and the only thing that gets me out of it is writing, and yet I was not writing...at least not regularly. I'm trying to be better...

I did a ton of editing this evening.... why I waited all darn day to do it, I know not.

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So, I'm cooking chicken tonight. I reach into the bag of chicken pieces and manage--somehow--to fling the blood in the bag up onto my face. Not once, but twice. I had to deal with the chicken before I could go wash my face. Which was not my preference, by any means. And somehow I lost the rubberband that I used to tie the sack closed yesterday. I checked under the pan, in the pan, in the sink, in the trash, on the floor--the rubberband went into some black hole somewhere. There is no other explanation.

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
It sounds like everybody is having a rough one.

I survived work. I was invited for some burgers at a friend's house and it was a good time. But true to form, because of my social weirdness, I could only last for about an hour and a half before I had to run away. I'm jealous of Will Smith's character in I Am Legend. This is why I like CyberLand so much. I can put my head on somebody's shoulder and it's not real enough to bother me.

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
Yes! It is I! Two days in a row!

It sounds like everybody is having a rough one.

I survived work. I was invited for some burgers at a friend's house and it was a good time. But true to form, because of my social weirdness, I could only last for about an hour and a half before I had to run away. I'm jealous of Will Smith's character in I Am Legend. This is why I like CyberLand so much. I can put my head on somebody's shoulder and it's not real enough to bother me.

My mom gives me a hard time. She says I'm a recluse and a loner. I have to admit, that sounds about right. She's always bugging me about leaving my apartment and going to do stuff.

I feel you - sometimes, I can't even bring myself to interact online. As for the outside world, forget it. Don't go out there unless I have to.

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hobbit hovels are lovely places. :)

Good morning, your Highness.

Good morning, dear Royals.

One of my dogs had bloody diarrhea all over the house. So, my first task this morning before coffee was letting them both outside and cleaning up the mess. Almost the entire livingroom carpet is covered in newspapers now and I have all the throw rugs and their two blankets outside on the porch waiting to be dealt with. I hope the rooster doesn't poop on the rugs, too. But the way the day is starting out, I wouldn't be surprised.

Coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.