XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
As for me, I had an odd dream. I dreamed I was in a secret haven for political undesirables, rebels, outcasts. We were all hiding from the city government (the country, wherever it was, was organized on the city-state model). I wasn't an undesirable; I had ended up here while searching for a friend/relative/somebody I needed to find.

Thank goodness there is a search function. I was able to track this post down.

I want to say thank you , Thank You, THANK YOU!

I've been wracking by brains for weeks trying to figure out the main conflict for the story I want to tell. I have a world, characters factions all ready to go. Just nothing would click properly.

When I read this, it all fell into place. It was something about being with the undesirables, and the crackdown.

Suddenly the whole conflict exploded in my head. Now I have the conflict, four different factions, two main characters, bad folks coming back from beyond the grave wanting to rule the world again,revolutionaries, and demi-gods. And just maybe, zombies.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Thank goodness there is a search function. I was able to track this post down.

I want to say thank you , Thank You, THANK YOU!

I've been wracking by brains for weeks trying to figure out the main conflict for the story I want to tell. I have a world, characters factions all ready to go. Just nothing would click properly.

When I read this, it all fell into place. It was something about being with the undesirables, and the crackdown.

Suddenly the whole conflict exploded in my head. Now I have the conflict, four different factions, two main characters, bad folks coming back from beyond the grave wanting to rule the world again,revolutionaries, and demi-gods. And just maybe, zombies.

Take it and welcome! Like I said before, it's a good story idea. It's just not one that I could write.

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Goooooood afternoon!! Oy, long day is long. Rushing out press releases at the last minute is not as much fun as it sounds...

Whut up people? What did I miss? Did the apoxyclips come?

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
I'm so sleeeepy. Please set up a coffee IV for me.

Sending out a partial submission today, once I do a final read of the synopsis.

And then it's back into the editing cave to cut out more eyes.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
No apoxyclips last I checked.

Perish the thought.

Though I was afraid for a moment that was what *you* meant. Whereupon I was going to have you drummed out of the Cantina, post-count leader or not.

:D

Pfft. No. The only Twilight I've watched is spoofs like Buffy vs Edward.

we're about to start the #sffwrtcht
Tonight we are talking about heroes.
If you aren't busy, we'd love to see you.

We need a server and time and critical info with that invite. If this is for Awers by awers, why not reopen the chats?

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And now a rant.

Why the fk do I not have access to programs at work yet?! I waste more time trying to figure out a work around, I waste everyone elses time with every otber problem. I'm working blind ffs, and I have enough to do without all this computer based bull.

I am going to scream. Or cry.

eyeblink

Barbara says hi
Registered
Reaction score
I'd better not tell Bos that not only have I read the first three Twilight novels (I reviewed them for the British Fantasy Society), I've seen all the films so far.

And now off to review a Doctor Who DVD before Pointless (UK quiz/game show) starts.

Andelana

Secret Stick-Figure Superhero
Registered
Reaction score
And now a rant.

Why the fk do I not have access to programs at work yet?! I waste more time trying to figure out a work around, I waste everyone elses time with every otber problem. I'm working blind ffs, and I have enough to do without all this computer based bull.

Because you have a bad IT support team. :( *comforts and hugs*

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
And now a rant.

*huggles*

So guys I took Friday off and it's now 4.15pm on Thursday afternoon. Which means my weekend starts in 45 minutes. U JELLY? :p

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Morning folks.

I'm having one of those head aches where my skull hurts so bad that if I don't keep it in a certain position it feels like it's going to explode. I think I strained some muscles from all the coughing and stuff.

I'd better not tell Bos that not only have I read the first three Twilight novels (I reviewed them for the British Fantasy Society), I've seen all the films so far.

And now off to review a Doctor Who DVD before Pointless (UK quiz/game show) starts.

I've read all four. Read the first one a long time ago and then on the insistence of some friends I read the last three. I had to push myself through the last one, but it was like watching a train wreck, fascinating and disturbing at the same time. And I refuse to see any of the movies.

I'm going to go take some drugs now.

Andelana

Secret Stick-Figure Superhero
Registered
Reaction score
So guys I took Friday off and it's now 4.15pm on Thursday afternoon. Which means my weekend starts in 45 minutes. U JELLY? :p

YES.

*flounces off with crossed arms and a GREAT BIG FREAKIN' POUT*

(Although, Fridays are short days for me, so... Maybe it's not quite as bad as all that) :)

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
We need a server and time and critical info with that invite. If this is for Awers by awers, why not reopen the chats?

I believe, given the hashtag, that those are Chirper chats and you must give into the tweet to participate.

Also, should I be lucky enough to secure a better job with reasonable hours, one of the first things I want to do is reincarnate the AW Thursday SFF chat by coordinating and promoting the zombie juices right out of that sucker.

My schedule now doesn't allow it, but if it did.... Back in the day, hubs used to pull kid duty those evening so I could participate.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Because you have a bad IT support team. :( *comforts and hugs*

Agreed. Now I have an IT support team right here, and even though it's his birthday I could send him along if you think it would help.

To be honest, no. But then I don't work in an office. Enjoy your extra day off.

I'm having one of those head aches where my skull hurts so bad that if I don't keep it in a certain position it feels like it's going to explode.

Hugs Kricket with extreme care.

Status
Not open for further replies.