Comedy Cabaret--2012 Road Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Rolling Thunder! You're still here! (wipes forehead) um, can I come sit next to you?

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Oh, and now a super moderator is here! I feel so much safer. Now, what's a muppeh?

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
Don't listen to the little rat-dog and flying boobie, Cassandra. They're the worst of the bunch here. Trust me.

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So...

the truck I booked that picked up in Houston on Tuesday loaded the wrong order which was supposed to go to New Mexico and the order that was accidentally loaded on my truck is now in Nevada en route to Oregon. Now I have to figure out how to get the load that is in Nevada to New Mexico and the load that is in New Mexico to Oregon. By Monday. Not going to happen. I'm herding kittens here. Thanks for the vent time.

*sits down in chair*
*squeezes whiskey bottle with both arms*

Someone just juice the chair please.

Del

Sky isn't falling, ground is rising
Registered
Reaction score
In a hole in the dark in a cold cold place
Don't listen to the little rat-dog and flying boobie, Cassandra. They're the worst of the bunch here. Trust me.

I'm the best of the worst! :D

Or the worst of the worst? :Wha:

Haggis, who is worser 'tween us and what does it actually mean?

Oh, and RT's ending comment; trust me...never trust anyone that has to tell you to. :wag:

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
herdingcats.jpg

Del

Sky isn't falling, ground is rising
Registered
Reaction score
In a hole in the dark in a cold cold place
Now I have to figure out how to get the load that is in Nevada to New Mexico and the load that is in New Mexico to Oregon. By Monday. Not going to happen. I'm herding kittens here.

I've heard of kittens...not sure what they have to do with losing your load in the wrong place, though.

Ya know, the earth turns at a thousand miles an hour. It seems if the truck in NV just put on his breaks he could be back in NM in 30 minutes. Half your problem would be solved.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
oh, you like me, you really like me! No one was paying any attention to me at all in query hell. It's so fantastic to come to a place where everyone is so very interested in hearing my opinions! Thanks so much for sending me here, Parumpdragon! And don't worry about me, Gilroy and Rolling Thunder! I'm making lots of new friends!

This Cray guy can't be staring at my rack. I mean, he's a moderator, right?

*laughs*

I'm glad you're enjoying. I reppied you about the muppeh. ;)

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
I've heard of kittens...not sure what they have to do with losing your load in the wrong place, though.

who's most likely to make the obvious cat-related joke. quickWit? probably. but wait and see, I guess.

Kaylemay, I'm so sorry to hear about your dreadful day. I'm Cassandra. It's lovely to meet you.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Ah, if you're looking for kitty jokes, booby jokes, or anything along those lines - Haggis, Qwickwhit, RT, and Cray are the guys for the job.

Silent Rob is in Jarmany right now, and he's British, so between the two and here - there's a bit of a time difference. He usually shows up in the mornings ;)

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Ah, if you're looking for kitty jokes, booby jokes, or anything along those lines - Haggis, Qwickwhit, RT, and Cray are the guys for the job.

Silent Rob is in Jarmany right now, and he's British, so between the two and here - there's a bit of a time difference. He usually shows up in the mornings ;)

Thank you, Parumpdragon, for guiding me through this terrifying morass. I figured out quickWit right away. And Haggis and Cray -- why, one look at their avatars tells you what they're about. But Rolling Thunder... why, he's writing such a nice story, and has been rep pointing all my comments on his query letter and pages. Surely...surely Rolling Thunder can be trusted to extend a helping hand to the new girl.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you, Parumpdragon, for guiding me through this terrifying morass. I figured out quickWit right away. And Haggis and Cray -- why, one look at their avatars tells you what they're about. But Rolling Thunder... why, he's writing such a nice story, and has been rep pointing all my comments on his query letter and pages. Surely...surely Rolling Thunder can be trusted to extend a helping hand to the new girl.
:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.