Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
I'm protective of who sees my whole plot and or stories. I know most people are very very trustworthy, but don't want anyone stealing my plot. Heard a few months ago it happened to someone. They posted a story on some site and someone went and self published it on google with there name on it!!!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I would but i don't have people to email or pm it too. That's why i was thinking of SYW for a little while till i got paranoid.

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
I'm protective of who sees my whole plot and or stories. I know most people are very very trustworthy, but don't want anyone stealing my plot. Heard a few months ago it happened to someone. They posted a story on some site and someone went and self published it on google with there name on it!!!

Stealing a plot and stealing an entire story are two different things. I've never had a problem posting ideas online because even if two people have the exact same concept, the two stories are still going to be completely different. People have similar ideas all the time; that doesn't mean they stole them.

As for the situation mentioned, don't post an entire story on a site.

ETA: I would offer but plot is one of my biggest issues. Ask Para? She's really good with story arcs.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Or Tally.

ETA: I pretty much have a skeleton of the playlist for Underdogs Book Three already. Wow.

Last edited:

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Well its a very very detailed plot that's why i was worried. Its practically the length of a short story at just about 7K.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
YO HO People! I just watched a good 3 episodes of the first season of Supernatural for the first time. Loved it. Didn't like it when it first started because, well, I wasn't much into paranormal stuff then, i found it scary. lol
But now that I've read/seen more vampire/ghost/supernatural stuff in general, I think i can handle it all now. :) woot!

Up to 22k on my WIP at the moment, also. So I'm pleased with that. Me and a friend on twitter are competing to see who can finish first. ahha.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to plotting/checking out Neville/Luna fanmixes soon.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
I'm recharging after line-editing a whole novel in 6 hours flat. Think I'm edited out for tonight. :tongue

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I'm recharging after line-editing a whole novel in 6 hours flat. Think I'm edited out for tonight. :tongue

Holy Crap!!!! I've tried doing stuff like that before. Its so laborious i usually start crying after the first 2 hours, but that's usually because i only made it 4 pages and found out stuff still wrong on page one! heheheheehehe

You need to relax. Lisa's right, a movie, or just sleep for the next 12 hours!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Now my outline is completely finished and spell checked! Anyone ever see an add of Beta reading or anything for an outline? I know i haven't.... hum. Maybe i'll be the first.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
I'm a really fast reader, so I can make a lot of progress in a day, but I do need recovery time afterward. :tongue

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Masse, density, pressure, force... How I hate thee.

(heheh. Mass, not masse. French is taking over my life, little by little.)

Last edited:

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I'm giving up on studying. I get it enough, I think, for the test tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.