What are the worth

m00simus

Confused but determined
Registered
Reaction score
Of lyrics without music?

I used to be part of a band when I was stationed in the UK (we played around a lot in small local bits that were pretty much just friends) and through that I happened to write quite a few lyrics. A lot of the people who heard me sing and read the lyrics thought they were pretty good and that I had talent. But being in the military we split up and now I'm wondering from people who are in the music deal-What good are my lyrics if I don't have the music to accompany them? And also (I'm just going to throw it WAAAY out there) Are there any people who come from Mid Georgia?

m00simus

Confused but determined
Registered
Reaction score
And no...

I'm not saying "Worth" as if I wanted to sell them. I don't write lyrics to make money. I write lyrics because they're what I feel

m00simus

Confused but determined
Registered
Reaction score
Yes I have heard of A Capella, I was part of an A Capella choir when I was in High school...As for remembering the melodies, yes I do for the most part but I don't know enough about playing guitar or drums to be able to recreate the song...I'd have to just tell them how it sounded and go from there?