Grandma Susie's House of FUNNERS 'N FLOOZIES (Volume III)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good evening, AC.

Although it's way past my bedtime. But so many thunderstorms here - I get online when I can.

How's the writing going? :)

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We had our thunderstorms last night.

The writing is going okay. I'm working on a short children's story for a contest.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Winds not so bad today, pretty calm here after yesterdays winds of destruction.

hi, funners.

Just finished my taxes. Yay!

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You must be getting a return, else you wouldn't have said "Yay!"

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Well, yeah, I'm poor and don't make squat, they had better give some of that back. It's not much, but will do. :D

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My cat is trying to guilt trip me. This is NOT tuna day, so she's just sitting and staring at me like I'm the meanest and most uncaring human being in the world. I have given her two cans of Fancy Feast, and she has dry food out all the time.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
My cats eat like pigs. You're lucky that you only have one of them. Try having three of them stare you down.

L.J.

Registered
Reaction score
I will not give in! I will not give in!

My kitten literally stalked me last night. She was ready for her Fancy Feast and let me know it.

I was sitting here at my computer minding my own business (or maybe AW's business), and suddenly noticed the kitten under my desk with her gaze locked right onto my face. Then she started slowly walking toward me just as if she were stalking prey, never taking her eyes off me. I finally got scared of that lioness and got up and got her food.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Liza, you look so...where's your avie? Ah, don't you just love it when a cat thinks it can take you down? My male struts around like he's a lion. Then he grabs my leg and things that I'll go down. pfft!

L.J.

Registered
Reaction score
Liza, you look so...where's your avie? Ah, don't you just love it when a cat thinks it can take you down? My male struts around like he's a lion. Then he grabs my leg and things that I'll go down. pfft!

I once owned the world's meanest cat. She earned the name Bad Cat, lol. Unfortunately, she passed away. :(

She'd run after me and slap my ankles when she wanted her food. She'd also slap my ankles if I gave her any flavor other than salmon. :D

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I once owned the world's meanest cat. She earned the name Bad Cat, lol. Unfortunately, she passed away. :( I bet you kept her fed. :D

She'd run after me and slap my ankles when she wanted her food. She'd also slap my ankles if I gave her any flavor other than salmon. :D

Picky cat. Sounds pretty mean, sorry she passed, though. :( I bet you kept her fed. :D

My boy doesn't slap, he grabs with both his front paws (claws in) and tries to wrestle me down. Silly cat. My female, Jinx, is a bad cat, she'll rip out your veins just playing with her- needless to say, no one plays with her, not even the other cats.

L.J.

Registered
Reaction score
Picky cat. Sounds pretty mean, sorry she passed, though. :( I bet you kept her fed. :D

My boy doesn't slap, he grabs with both his front paws (claws in) and tries to wrestle me down. Silly cat. My female, Jinx, is a bad cat, she'll rip out your veins just playing with her- needless to say, no one plays with her, not even the other cats.

That sounds like my Bad Cat. :D

This little kitten is a little terror in her own right. :) But she's just very frisky and playful. Bad Cat was something else.

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So remind me again why we have cats?

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So you're saying we are their pets? :e2cat:

L.J.

Registered
Reaction score
So you're saying we are their pets? :e2cat:

LOL

You know, dogs say, 'They feed us, they pet us, they take care of us. They must be gods'. Cats say, 'They feed us, they pet us, they take care of us. We must be gods'. :)

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Jinx snuck into my room (the cats aren't allowed in here) she thinks she's staying...I got news for her. She's being all purry and sweet so that I won't make her leave. Nice try!

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
LOL

You know, dogs say, 'They feed us, they pet us, they take care of us. They must be gods'. Cats say, 'They feed us, they pet us, they take care of us. We must be gods'. :)

Damned fluffy gods at that. It's one of the only reasons I put up with them. Pet therapy -- keeps my blood pressure down. :)

Wicked

Outcast Rogue
Registered
Reaction score
My kids used to call my cat "evil incarnate". My eldest said if she were large enough to take us down, we'd all be dead.

My German Shepherd is afraid of her.

Sydneyd

Aye, ye scurvy dog!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I met a seagull today that I wanted to take home. He was a jerk to all the other seagulls, squawking with his wings wide open, and then when the other birds were away from his humans, he stared at us demanding food. Reminded me of my cat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.