Sexsomia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeborahM

I need espresso & chocolate!
Registered
Reaction score
September skies said:
I woke up once to the bed really rocking. I thought I was getting lucky but then I woke up and realized it was just another California earthquake!

How disappointing for you! Better luck next time and I don't mean the next earthquake but your own Dr. Rictor!

Opty

Banned
Reaction score
This operates on the same mechanism as somnambulism (sleep-walking). Some people can even get up, get dressed, and sit down for breakfast...all while still asleep.

I think this is the type of thing that can make both parties happy. I mean, no more excuses that the guy is too tired and no more having to worry that he's just gonna fall asleep right after, either (right after she makes me a sandwich, that is).

Guy gets sleep. Girl gets sex.

Everybody's a winner.

paprikapink

Bored fanatic
Registered
Reaction score
Website
paprikapink2.blogspot.com
TeddyG said:
Besides what a waste. What a waste of passion and feelings and desires and touching and caressing and exaltation in lovemaking. What a waste not to remember the smiles and the giggles and the soft touches. what a waste not to be able to recall the joy of it all.

What waste? She's awake.

Reaction score
NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HE
I lived with a guy for about 2 yrs who did it occasionally. One particularly funny night - He woke me in the middle of the night -- never said a word - just kind of pushed my head down ... We had amazing oral sex - then as was his custom, he rolled over and went to sleep. Never said a word. I didnt think much of it and went back to sleep myself. Some time later it happened a second time, and I was more than willing. This time, halfway through, his eyes suddenly opened and he said WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I looked at him kind of like he was nuts. I asked "Don't you remember the first time?" He said ... Ummmm no. I said well too bad because that one was world class. He kind of laughed, we finished and went back to sleep. He had no recollection of the first time and no idea what woke him up for the second half of the second one. I never knew exactly what happened until a year or so ago when I learned about this. I often asked him if he remembered dreaming about sex during the night, but he never remembered. Yea, he was absolutely positively asleep for the first one. Another time, we were fighting and I was sleeping in a different room. In the middle of the night, he appeared in the doorway, took off his clothes and got in bed. In the morning, he looked at me and said "I came in here with YOU?" I laughed.

I have heard its kind of rare, but there are many men who actually do it. They react, move, respond and in the end climax, but they have no recollection of it. Shame huh?

A. Hamilton

here for a minute...catch me?
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
We had a phase where Hubby would aggressively approach me in his sleep. The first couple of times it took me a few minutes to realize he was asleep. These episodes were rather frustrating for me. While he would start out in a tempting way, gaining a happy response from me, he quickly became more rough, blindly groping and not very gentle. I could not steer him into a more amourous advance, and I could not wake him. So I could not turn this surprising activity into a pleasant encounter. I learned eventually to tell him to go back to sleep, and would use all my might to push him over, away from me. It took a few tries but finally he would return to sleep. Meanwhile I was left fully wide awake, wanting, and wishing he was too.
This lasted several months, occuring a couple of times a week, and then subsided. We never figured out what prompted this behavior, as it came at a time when we were well satisfied with our amourous activities.

Jongfan

Insane, in a good way
Registered
Reaction score
Finally,, a name for my disorder LOL... I think it is a real affliction, not common but think, better than the usual

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thepondsofhappenstance.com
P.H.Delarran said:
This lasted several months, occuring a couple of times a week, and then subsided. We never figured out what prompted this behavior, as it came at a time when we were well satisfied with our amourous activities.
Was it during football season? Maybe it was because of ESPN moving Theisman to the broadcast booth. I know that added to my own level of frustration...

writerterri

It's a dorky day!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My husband has sex dreams, so do I, but if I can hear him having a good time I wake him up and give him a reality check. :e2brows: He says he doesn't remember how he got there but ariving at his destinty made an imprint. *insert grin*

Jongfan

Insane, in a good way
Registered
Reaction score
I know it has been said that it occurs to men more often than women however, I too have had these dreams.. thought it very odd

Jongfan

Insane, in a good way
Registered
Reaction score
It would make an interesting documentary.. I'm thinking HBO would pick it up

SC Harrison

Dances With Hamsters
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
This partially explains how an early a.m. 2 hour nap in the Nashville bus station ended with me having an extra $60 in my pocket, a crumpled up lottery ticket stuck in my waistband, a slightly wilted yellow rose behind my ear and an extremely sore @$$.

I knew I should have hitchhiked.

jbal

Registered
Reaction score
SC Harrison said:
This partially explains how an early a.m. 2 hour nap in the Nashville bus station ended with me having an extra $60 in my pocket, a crumpled up lottery ticket stuck in my waistband, a slightly wilted yellow rose behind my ear and an extremely sore @$$.

I knew I should have hitchhiked.
Gotcha! we agreed on $80.

Status
Not open for further replies.