Status
Not open for further replies.

Andelana

Secret Stick-Figure Superhero
Registered
Reaction score
oh no, not you, too?

*ponders on ways to make tail less appealing*

Well, it was sort of a ponder about its use as a weapon rather than me pouncing on it. *hoping night believes her* ;)

I must see this SuckerPunch movie. Sounds like a dumb name, though. :Shrug: Is it an action film?

It's .... Well, sort of. Not really. Hmm. I went into it expecting something like Kill Bill, but it's sort of about a girl sent to a mental institution And she tries to figure out how to escape before she gets lobotomised. But after she's been there only a short time, she discovers its a cover for a bordello. Or is it? OooEeeOoo! What's real and what's not?!

Like I said, I thought it was visually beautiful and it had some grand music, but it wasn't actually very good...

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
FWIW, Night. Your tail does nothing for me. :D

Now, the fire breathing...that's entirely different.

That's hot. :roll:

:rolleyes:

*struts around breathing fire and wagging tail*

Well, it was sort of a ponder about its use as a weapon rather than me pouncing on it. *hoping night believes her* ;)

It's .... Well, sort of. Not really. Hmm. I went into it expecting something like Kill Bill, but it's sort of about a girl sent to a mental institution And she tries to figure out how to escape before she gets lobotomised. But after she's been there only a short time, she discovers its a cover for a bordello. Or is it? OooEeeOoo! What's real and what's not?!

Like I said, I thought it was visually beautiful and it had some grand music, but it wasn't actually very good...

Oh, now that you've described it, I did see that. I thought it was cool, not the bordello part so much, though, more of when she dreams (or whatever) while she was dancing.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I suppose, but the scene is not in the bordello even though it's happening there and it's cool. Nor do we have to actually watch her dance when she's in her head.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
And, for anyone who cares, the eyebrows are *severe* in The Moth Diaries. Really.

And it was...meh.

:e2yawn: Night, guys.

:Wha:

Is that code for lots of sex, okay probably not if it was just meh. :Shrug:

goodnight Soapy. :hi:

I'm heading off to bed soon, myself.

Andelana

Secret Stick-Figure Superhero
Registered
Reaction score
And, for anyone who cares, the eyebrows are *severe* in The Moth Diaries. Really.

Severe eyebrows... See, I dunno. I might have to watch it now, *just* to see what that means! hehe :D

*sigh* right... Back to work, anyway. These computers won't set themselves up!

More's the pity...

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sealeyandrews.wordpress.com
It frightens me that I can identify all three of the villains in the pic they use on that page.
Actually, I'd expect that you would. Sheesh, even *I* knew who they all were. :rolleyes: :D (including the top guy, though I wish I didn't know. *shudders* That show! GAH!)

At least it's hump day! :D
:e2bummed: All day I'd been thinking it was Thu. This stupid week will NEVER end!

Eyebrows, huh?

:e2brows:
:roll: Hmm. Actually a little of those kind of eyebrows, too. But mostly just evil ones.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Actually, I'd expect that you would. Sheesh, even *I* knew who they all were. :rolleyes: :D (including the top guy, though I wish I didn't know. *shudders* That show! GAH!)

Yes, it was the top one that was considerably more obscure.

And it is so much nightmare fuel, all the way.

:eek:

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sealeyandrews.wordpress.com
You know those sites/services like Google maps etc. where they go around and take pictures of locations so that you can find anyplace anywhere just by going online and plugging in an address?

Little one was playing around with that and put our address in. He zoomed so far into the shot that he could see me standing *inside* at the front door.

Does that weird anyone else out? It totally weirds me out that they can just do that. Take pictures and put them up like that. In a private residence. I feel under surveillance or something. :eek:

ETA: Wait, I just thought of something. There *is* this thing in my neighbor's backyard that I've been wanting to look at. :idea: Maybe this could be useful.

*zooms*

Status
Not open for further replies.