Space Marine and Dragonwrangler Bar & Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reservoir Angel

Angelic by name, fiendish by nature
Registered
Reaction score
........hmmmmmm or maybe it's 'cus I don't know many people around here well enough to say they're out of their gourd :idea:
Honey, around here it'd be a genuine surprise to see someone actually in their gourd. :D

I'm one of the more sane people and even that's really not saying much to the overall sanity of this place.

Just needs that extra inch, eh?

:D
Always the way...

Briony-zisaya

Punctuation and I don't get along
Registered
Reaction score
Just an observation but I haven't noticed anything other than odd behavior around here. 'Tis like I said before, it's why I like it here.

..........and the smibbles of course :D

Briony-zisaya

Punctuation and I don't get along
Registered
Reaction score
Ok I need help.

Oy, not mental help sheesh

Current WIP involves twins (boy/girl), I have a series of books as reference but for the most part they are separated. I have an older brother that I'm very close with but I need a better idea of a twin bond, particularly twins with powers. Any suggestions where I might read up on the subject?

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We have a gardening thread for ... Actually, we better keep the crazy confined.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
It's like a contest in here: present an innocuous word or phrase, like "gourd" and then RACE to see who can innuendo-ize it first.

Most exercise I get all week! :D

New medicine is TERRIFIC, btw. I can MOVE! I can get up out of my chair, I can walk. I stood upright, on my feet, for three whole minutes* earlier today. I couldn't believe it!

*Yes, I'm serious. That's longer than I've stood upright without help or props in several years.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's like a contest in here: present an innocuous word or phrase, like "gourd" and then RACE to see who can innuendo-ize it first.

Well, I'm back from the holidays, so it's not going to be much of a race any more.

:D

And great news on being upright.

:e2woo:

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
I made my no-bake cookies again - this time, I successfully rendered the sugar mixture down and the mix is way better than last time. Last time, the texture was still all grainy. I wish I had marshmallows to put in, tho...

and my eyes have feasted up on The Hobbit and deemed it satisfying. There might have been tears. Just for a moment. Only a little. And Richard Armitage looked freaking amazing.

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
I had all kinds of stuff to say about accents...but not really worth it at this point....

New medicine is TERRIFIC, btw. I can MOVE! I can get up out of my chair, I can walk. I stood upright, on my feet, for three whole minutes* earlier today. I couldn't believe it!

*Yes, I'm serious. That's longer than I've stood upright without help or props in several years.

and this is wonderful!

also - new idea is shiny! Would be nice if I could finish all the other books I wanna write. I'm feeling like one of those assholes who always goes around saying "I'm gonna write a book one day!" who never does.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com

Huzzah for being able to move! :heart:

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Huzzah for being able to move! :heart:

Thanks, everybody. I'm not 100% pain free; that's not in the cards for me. I'll be in pain until the day of my death. But being even a little bit more than marginally functional? Yeah, that's something to celebrate.

I took y'all's advice, and started looking into some alternatives. I heard about a yoga program that's designed for people with crippling arthritis. It's supposed to help with mobility more than pain, but it sounds very promising. More mobility is good good good.

With that said, it's creeping up on midnight here, so I think I'm going to run away to bed. I have a blog post to write bright and early tomorrow, so I need my brainy sleep.

cameomac

Geek girl since 1977
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, everybody. I'm not 100% pain free; that's not in the cards for me. I'll be in pain until the day of my death. But being even a little bit more than marginally functional? Yeah, that's something to celebrate.

I took y'all's advice, and started looking into some alternatives. I heard about a yoga program that's designed for people with crippling arthritis. It's supposed to help with mobility more than pain, but it sounds very promising. More mobility is good good good.

With that said, it's creeping up on midnight here, so I think I'm going to run away to bed. I have a blog post to write bright and early tomorrow, so I need my brainy sleep.

Glad to hear it's improving, even if it's only a little.

Goodnight

Andelana

Secret Stick-Figure Superhero
Registered
Reaction score

I believe this deserves a: :hooray: a :snoopy: and a :e2woo:

and my eyes have feasted up on The Hobbit and deemed it satisfying. There might have been tears. Just for a moment. Only a little. And Richard Armitage looked freaking amazing.

I might have shed a few, too. When he ran down that tree... *sniffle*

And yes, he looked great, but my one true lurve was Kili (Aidan Turner... le sigh*) and his bow!

I'm tired but don't want to go to sleep yet.

I'm up, but I shouldn't be as it's 0430 and I have to go back to work today. :(

Stanley_Ford

Slacker Extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
And I have returned...

YAY for moving. Now does this mean you will be coming by for visits more often?

also - new idea is shiny! Would be nice if I could finish all the other books I wanna write. I'm feeling like one of those assholes who always goes around saying "I'm gonna write a book one day!" who never does.

I feel like this everyday. Except now Fen has my solemn oath that I will finish one on pain of pain.

I was going to back read more but 11 pages is more than I have energy for. I've got too much writing to do to get that much reading done so I will say this.

Hugs for those who need and or just want them. YAY's for all of the awesomeness that may have visited your lives.

I had a good visit with my mom, sister, and aunt this weekend. So odd to see my sister with a waist bigger than mine. Only 30 days until my neice is to be born and hopefully have a name. Poor things parents can't decide. Good meals were consumed, gifts were opened, sleds were ridden. Yes, very good weekend.

Can't say that I got a lot of writing done, but some words were added. Ideas were hatched. Things about my story were decided upon based upon geometric calculations and my own insanity.

Missed you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.