• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Query Buddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChelseyBlair

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.chelseyblair.com
I'm not very good at sharing my query stats online. I use sites like QueryTracker, but don't usually mention the letters I have sent out. I prefer to discuss those in private. My mom, and my roommates, and all my writer friends at different places on their journey are incredibly understanding and helpful. However, I'd really like to have a go-to person. Someone who is on the same journey as me--testing the querying waters--who will squee over requests, tear apart the meaning of rejections. Who will check the query a millionth time for flaws, and for whom I can do the same.

Is anyone out there interested in being my query buddy?

My MS called GHOST LIGHT. It's a YA contemporary/paranormal retelling of "Twelfth Night" wherein seventeen-year-old Natasha's decision to fulfill her dead twin brother's lifelong dream of performing as Hamlet raises ghosts--in more ways than one.

Status
Not open for further replies.