Jed's Super-Dooper Baileys Pub for Newbies, Dragons, Saints & Sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nox the Many

The prose is dark & full of errors
Registered
Reaction score
It's not too bad a crash, really. Oh, the hubris of thinking I could clean a teeny bit of the house, and also get showered for a date! hahahahahaha

Really, it's not too bad. It feels like it's only a three-day crash, if we humor the corpse its little tantrum. Then Monday, we'll be back to gently pushing almost to its limit. :)

Nekko

Back to purring
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gericopitch.com
I take offense to this. Half my multiple system is completely nutters, and the other half is still a multiple system. XD
:roll:

I don't quite understand this level of anonymity. I mean, all my names are fakies, but I truly do intend to change my for-real paper name to Lyla Nox, and it's the name I'll be writing under. And I use my real birthday. And I'm freaking paranoid; I don't understand being more anon than I am. (Also, I feel I totally weirded out Acheron yesterday when he learned, on a first date, my paper name is not currently Lyla.)

Me either. I mean my name isn't Nekko, but I kinda felt that was obvious, (though I have come across real people with that name lately...) whereas some people have normal sounding online names, that aren't theirs (like Amanda)
If I don't want people online to know my birthday - I don't post it. I don't understand putting up a fake one. Whatever.

I had a major fibro-crash yesterday, but at least I'm feeling chipper.
Ooo, no fun, but glad you're in good spirits.

*air hugs and silly faces*

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
Hiya Z, Nekko! :hi:

:welcome: to the Pub, HalKam.

I feel the pain of everyone working stupid hours!
:welcome: to the Pub, usuallycountingbats.

I'm going to do a blog post today then try to write. My ears are really sore, though. And I'm going to set up my new mattress on the floor because my back's killing me. I'm falling to bits. :D
Good luck with your writing, Fran, and hope you feel better soon.

Hope you are all having a good morning so far :)
Same to you, Spiral. Glad you got some writing done. :)

Nice to see you, zanzjan. :hi:

Hello and *hugpounces* to all my pubbies, and welcome to any newbies in here. I had a major fibro-crash yesterday, but at least I'm feeling chipper.
*gentle :Hug2:*

Fran

Slate grey mole person
Registered
Reaction score
You tell the corpse who's boss, Nox.

Just phoned my gran. She's still awesome. :D

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
haha thank you! I hope it's okay that I just jump in and join your convo!

It's the only way to get a word in around here anyway, so yeah, jump on in. And welcome. :D

Fran

Slate grey mole person
Registered
Reaction score
I can't be held responsible for the squirrels' behaviour. :evil

Oh, when I was coming back from the shops tonight there was a guy walking an absolutely gorgeous dog. I don't know what breed it was, but it looked like a really big, like Great Dane big, German Shepherd/Chow/Husky cross. I said "Beautiful dog!" and the owner snapped "It's a bitch!" I thought "Yeah. She's not the only one."

Serani

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.grace-duncan.com
*slips in, leaves a big plate of donuts and a brand new, huge bottle of Bailey's*

Didn't mean to show up and disappear. No, I was not eaten! Well, not by anyone here.

I have two releases scheduled, a week apart and have been losing my mind trying to work with them and still work on my current WIP. Just wanted to slip in and say hi. :)

Last edited:

Nox the Many

The prose is dark & full of errors
Registered
Reaction score
I said "Beautiful dog!" and the owner snapped "It's a bitch!" I thought "Yeah. She's not the only one."

*snerk* This one should have been said out loud. Also, why does this dog owner think strangers want to eye her animal's piece (or lack thereof)? I'd be slightly worried if strangers were staring at my dog's junk.

Fran

Slate grey mole person
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, Serani. Glad you weren't eaten. :D

My new bed is so amazing I'm not going to get out of it today. I has the lazies. And the clocks go back here tonight, so it's bye bye daylight till March.

I always get horribly confused when the clocks change. Like jetlag or something. It's weird. :D

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
I said "Beautiful dog!" and the owner snapped "It's a bitch!" I thought "Yeah. She's not the only one."

*snerk* This one should have been said out loud.

Agreed!

*slips in, leaves a big plate of donuts and a brand new, huge bottle of Bailey's*

Didn't mean to show up and disappear. No, I was not eaten! Well, not by anyone here.

I have two releases scheduled, a week apart and have been losing my mind trying to work with them and still work on my current WIP. Just wanted to slip in and say hi. :)

Donuts!! Don't mind if I do! Thanks!

*snags a couple

BTW - hi, nice to meet you and very glad you didn't get eaten by anyone here. :D

Fran

Slate grey mole person
Registered
Reaction score
Hey! It's been a long, lonely day in the pub. But it meant I didn't have to share my chocolate. :D

Fran

Slate grey mole person
Registered
Reaction score
It's windy here too, and throwing it down. And I have to go to the shops. :cry: I just hope the storm doesn't hit London. The soft southern shandy drinkers can't cope wi' a wee bit o' rain. :tongue

Status
Not open for further replies.