XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
It's going to be a sad day when he finally dies. Kind of difficult to imagine the nature documentary without him.

I know! We were saying that, when he goes, there just simply won't be anyone else like him ever again. Of course, when he was playing with giant worms, it didn't seem like that bad a thing.

Wow that is so cool!

Hi Cantina! Trying to be around more...

We will continue to woo you with pics of the cutest baby sea creatures evar. That should help. :)

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
We will continue to woo you with pics of the cutest baby sea creatures evar. That should help. :)

Here you go:

il_570xN.272606586.jpg

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
I think my body is trying to go into hibernation so it doesn't have to deal with uh... real life and stuff. Cuz it was too nice to stay in bed for more time than was necessary.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...(starting a sing-a-long here, but I can't think of any songs. feel free to start one up)

Oooh, let's name the zones, the zones, the zones.
Let's name the zones of the open sea.

..mesopolagic, bathyal, abyssalpelagic.
All the rest are too deep for you and me to see.

http://lair2000.net/Mermaid_Lyrics6/mlyrics6.html

and you would not believe all the searching I had to do for that.... I'm still convinced there's another, better song link out there somewhere....

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Hi Cantina!!

Not much going on. Working on other folk's writing today (that is, I'm editing).

And eating chocolate. I suspect there may be wine later.

I managed to squeeze in 932 words last night, between all the other stuff I had to do.

I want this manuscript DONE comma damn it.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
:e2thud:

I am exhausted. I've done 205 words today. That's not the exhausting bit though. I have also done so many things that I am too tired to list them.

Isn't Psycho doing the Wedding of Doom today? I hope it goes well and she sends us cake. Did Hillz get on the plane? And who owns that cute octopus. That is just so sweet. Don't they have multiple brains and hearts and things? Imagine that in something that small.

Hmm, mini Klingon octopus. It's an idea.

I need to lie down.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Here you go:

il_570xN.272606586.jpg

Dawwww! Cutest.

I think my body is trying to go into hibernation so it doesn't have to deal with uh... real life and stuff. Cuz it was too nice to stay in bed for more time than was necessary.

Deep breaths, Bettie. All this, too, shall pass.

Actually, that's too passive. Soon enough you will be on the other side of these battles.

Did Hillz get on the plane?

Herz did not. Midnight thirty. I just need to clean, write, launder, pack, work out, shower, drive a hundred miles, and go to the airport first. Or...fall onto the couch with a good book.

Andelana

Secret Stick-Figure Superhero
Registered
Reaction score
Here you go:

il_570xN.272606586.jpg

Little dude! *dies of squee*

Yeah... Sorry. That's pretty much my contribution for this evening. Hope you're all having a good day/evening/middle of the night/morning wherever you are. :)

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
Deep breaths, Bettie. All this, too, shall pass.

Actually, that's too passive. Soon enough you will be on the other side of these battles.

Herz did not. Midnight thirty. I just need to clean, write, launder, pack, work out, shower, drive a hundred miles, and go to the airport first. Or...fall onto the couch with a good book.

*breathes* Thanks, Hizzizzle.

That is too much stuff to do before going to get on a plane....

CAMueller

Part-time ninja
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vampirebookclub.net
I hope this mini sea creature cuteness parade continues. Really do.

I've been in hibernation mode today, too. Two naps. One was on purpose. The other, well, I just fell asleep on the couch. It's been a lazy day here. I did work on my query a bit. So, there's that.

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
:e2thud:

I am exhausted. I've done 205 words today. That's not the exhausting bit though. I have also done so many things that I am too tired to list them.

Isn't Psycho doing the Wedding of Doom today? I hope it goes well and she sends us cake. Did Hillz get on the plane? And who owns that cute octopus. That is just so sweet. Don't they have multiple brains and hearts and things? Imagine that in something that small.

Hmm, mini Klingon octopus. It's an idea.

I need to lie down.

Okay, I have been up for 10 minutes, so that is my excuse.

But the above bolded parts, if slightly reworded....

Psycho and the Wedding of Doom

and

Hillz on a plane

Don't those sound like good titles? Movie titles? Seems like I've heard something like them before.

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
You keeled me with cute. Did you do that on porpoise?

Salmon was asking for it.

Midnight thirty. I just need to clean, write, launder, pack, work out, shower, drive a hundred miles, and go to the airport first. Or...fall onto the couch with a good book.

I've forgotten where you're going, but wishing you much fun and minimal hassle getting there! :)

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
untitled55.bmp

Because yes, I'm procrastinating from this story *that* much...

Well, Dang, Zanz, if this is what your procrastinating produces, we may uh, need to get you do do it more often.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
*breathes* Thanks, Hizzizzle.

That is too much stuff to do before going to get on a plane....

I removed writing, but now I've added mach-speed beta reading. And vacuuming. Also, where the hell did the word "vacuum" originate, with that spelling?

Hillz on a plane .

I'm a way better seatmate than snakes. I'm slightly less venomous, for one.

I've forgotten where you're going, but wishing you much fun and minimal hassle getting there! :)

Somewhere warm, and thank you! :)

AAAAHH! *this time really does die of teh cute* It looks so hopeful.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
So I finally return to the Cantina and ARGGHHH GIANT MINIATURE ANIMALS! GET IN THE CAR!

This is the Cantina, so um, why are you surprised?

Are you really MaxMorden? or are you a pod person. Here, have a beer, you can tell me. I'm good with the secrets.

No, don't mind this, it's not a recorder, it's uh, it's my electronic nail file.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
So much cuteness in here!

I removed writing, but now I've added mach-speed beta reading. And vacuuming. Also, where the hell did the word "vacuum" originate, with that spelling?

I luuuurrves you! Even though it might seem like I'm trying to kill you with the timing of things. Really. I'm not. Honest. :heart:

Not in any fashion that could be proven...say beyond a reasonable doubt.

:D

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
This is the Cantina, so um, why are you surprised?

Are you really MaxMorden? or are you a pod person. Here, have a beer, you can tell me. I'm good with the secrets.

No, don't mind this, it's not a recorder, it's uh, it's my electronic nail file.

I'm actually Joe Gunderson from Old Bridge, NJ. I pretend to be South American to be interesting and so others can pass my grammar mistakes. And I actually look like this:

donald-sutherland-invasion-of-the-body-snatchers.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.