Screenwriters with questions for a lit manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scripts & Scribes

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.scriptsandscribes.com
Hi All,
I run a free writers' resource website called Scripts & Scribes and I have interviews scheduled with a trio of lit managers next week. I'd rather not say who the managers are at this point, but know that they are prominent managers at established management companies.

If any readers have screenwriter representation questions, they'd like answered - other than "would you read my script" - please let me know. I'd be happy to ask and try to get answers for as many as I can.

The best way to get your questions to me is via email at kevin {at] scriptsandscribes.com or on twitter @scriptsscribes. You can also post here and I'll try to check back in, prior to the interviews.

You can also check out our previous interviews with:
Zach Tann (Magnet Management) - Q&A
Jewerl Ross (Silent R) - podcast

Thanks and I hope to hear from some of you!

Best,
Kevin

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
As a general rule we're against people signing up just to post ads and links to bring traffic to their own sites. That's a benefit awarded to contributing members.

On the other hand, this might be of interest to our screenwriters, so I'll let it ride.

The board owner/admin might decide otherwise.

-Derek

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
Kevin

You're welcome to put your site in your sig.

We'd love to have you participate as a member, but if your here purely to drive traffic to your excellent site, you're going to create extra work for the mods because members will complain that you're spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.