Status
Not open for further replies.

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:eek:

Madam! You misrepresent me! I've never tweeted the word, er, "d'aaaawwww" in my entire Twitter career!

True, however you did perform that impressive interpretive dance routine.

"Plié and daaawwwww. Plié and daaaaawwwww!"

Kweei

Expert Procrastinator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kltownsend.com
Two things:

Boo to all the pain in this thread. For those of you not in the future yet, you do realize you have until Jan. 1st to get rid of these ailments. 2012 is a sick/pain-free year (to start a trend of sick/pain-free years).

Also, I come to realize many of you are on Twitter and failed to let me know in a very explicit way. Fess up now so I can stalk you properly.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, all!~

Good morning! :D

I am the proud owner of Scrivener and some budgeting software I wanted. And I still have dollars to spare, so I get to decide what to spend that on. I mentioned last night something about paying on credit card debt with the money and DH lamented on how he hates giving me money as a gift because I never spend it on myself. He's sort of right. Being practical to the extreme creates the mess I am.

Also, Middle Child is stretched out across the top of the chair I am in. She is either part monkey or part cat. Maybe a little of both.

I <3 Scrivener so much. I hope you like it. *pets Scrivener*

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Also, I come to realize many of you are on Twitter and failed to let me know in a very explicit way. Fess up now so I can stalk you properly.
*points to sig* :D

I am now following you in my Clark Kent identity. Go, go now to Twitter and seek me out! :D

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score

*ponders joining Twitter so she won't lose any more of these*

Doo eeeeeet. Twitter is surprisingly less annoying than Facebook.

My plan today: clean house, go get car serviced, stop at grocery store, come home, start Instant 6-Hour Dinner* in the crockpot, clean more, wait for best friend to come over, watch cheezy movies and eat until we notice it's already 2012. Breathe sigh of relief.

(* one jar salsa. 2-3 boneless chicken breasts. one sm bag frozen cut white corn [trader joe's is the best]. one can black beans. put in crockpot and ignore for 5-6 hrs. shred chicken with fork. add cilantro. instant dinner!)

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
There, see what you started Cobra? Not a single hiding place left, I tell you.

Bah, hiding is for whimps. I say throw it out there for the world to see.

Wow, just re-read that an it sound better the second time. :D

Last edited:

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Morning (for 10 more minutes here) all!

And, please, call me Junely; everybody does. Or Cecilia, if you're feeling froggy.

Junely! It's gonna take me a while to learn everyone's name name's here...

Froggy as in French? Oh dear... I tend to end up on the side of the English during the 100 Beers War...

Gina, that area is lovely.

It really is. It's one of those old neighborhoods where the houses are all different and people walk their dogs and kids and say hi when you're out gardening.

Tolkien fansquee! Thanks for the link!

Boy, did you read those comments? Some (I'm guessing) extremely uninformed person doubted its authenticity because Tolkien died nearly forty years ago ...

Long before the invention of the hand-cranked Victrola, I guess.

Yeah, never mind that, you know, 40+ years ago we put people on the Moon. LOL.

These people are all patients of that doctor. And they call me to say, "Why aren't you there anymore?" And I tell them. I don't have to be nasty or vindictive. I just have to tell the unvarnished truth. And it's not helping her precious reputation one little bit.

I think this works better than a lawsuit anyway. Bad reputations spread fast. Law suits can always be brushed aside as "well, they were just out for money."

I'm also on twitter. Same user ID. I can be pretty chatty from time to time.

(I also forget my brother is on twitter, too. Which gets a bit awkward when I start talking about the smut I'm writing.)

Shuemais

We can't always be the Batman
Registered
Reaction score
Bah, hiding is for whimps. I say throw it out there for the world to see.

Wow, just re-read that an it sound better the second time. :D

But I HAD a hiding place, and now it's gone ... or will be soon. :e2bummed:

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
(Twitter seems to be down at the mo')

Maybe it's just sad that no one invited it to a New Years party. It's okay, Chirper, you can come to the 80's Prom themed shindig with me and CobraMrsFit this evening. Wear jelly shoes and a side-ponytail.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Uh-huh.

Do I have to quote some of your d'aaaawwww tweets for the benefit of the thread?

Yes please. :D

*points to sig*

Maybe it's just sad that no one invited it to a New Years party. It's okay, Chirper, you can come to the 80's Prom themed shindig with me and CobraMrsFit this evening. Wear jelly shoes and a side-ponytail.

Yes, I think I still have some of those laying around.... :)

Shuemais

Registered
Reaction score
? Is there any particular virtue to Twitter?

None that I've found, but if you subscribe to enough people, they'll post enough to keep you reading all day. It alleviates boredom, anyway.

EDIT: Just watch out what you say. Those "other people" might use it against you someday...:Ssh:

Kweei

Expert Procrastinator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kltownsend.com
None that I've found, but if you subscribe to enough people, they'll post enough to keep you reading all day. It alleviates boredom, anyway.

EDIT: Just watch out what you say. Those "other people" might use it against you someday...:Ssh:

I take notes!

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
Hmm, maybe I can make it a goal for 2012? Join Twitter and then have even more stuff to do online instead of writing. :D

Shuemais

Registered
Reaction score
Hmm, maybe I can make it a goal for 2012? Join Twitter and then have even more stuff to do online instead of writing. :D

No, I think you'll be WAY too busy writing to join Twitter.

Yes, quite. Much, much too busy.

:D

Kweei

Expert Procrastinator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kltownsend.com
Okay, I think I grabbed a bunch more of you on Twitter - I was already following a few - so yay!

I always need more procrastination tools in my toolbox.

But I am determined to write some this weekend.

(Big Dog is playing mind games with us. He's having a good day so far.)

*knocks on wood*

Status
Not open for further replies.