• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a beta/swap for MG 56K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura J

Odessa Quinn
Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking for a beta/swap for my MG Magical Realism. It is around 56K words. I will read for you anything but horror (I spook easily). I like MG or YA.

I am still editing my WIP (2nd time), so the chapters would come in a few at a time. I'm editing, again, my mentor is reading and line editing and sending it back. I am re-editing and will send it to you, a chapter or two at a time.

Here is a link to the first chapter in SYW

Innerworks Chronicles Chapter One

I'm a somewhat new at beta reading and editing, but will work really hard for you also. I have a bit of time on my hands right now, so I can get a lot of reading done.

I'm looking for any suggestions, line edits, whatever help you can offer. I take criticisim well and am looking to learn.

This is sounding like a personal ad.

Thank you,

FionnJameson

Fionn: 0/Year: 24
Registered
Reaction score
Honestly? I'm captivated with your excerpt in SYW. I want to read more. If you'd like to swap with me, I'm currently on the second draft of my UF about a morally ambiguous pyromaniac demon hunter!

monkeymum

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Laura, I'd be happy to swap. I really need some fresh eyes on an MG 49k (2nd draft and SF/F I think...). It does have demons and ghosts, but I don't think it's particularly scary :tongue

Status
Not open for further replies.