Jed's Super-Dooper Baileys Pub for Newbies, Dragons, Saints & Sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycoplax

Registered
Reaction score
*Snaps out of the twilight zone*

What did I miss? What year is it? NOOOOOOOO!

Ahem.

So, our car Serenity*, after working great since we bought it, decided to break last weekend, and we've spent the entire week trying to sort it out**. I honestly more or less forgot the Cooler was here in the interim. But I'm back. So how's things?

* Yes, it's named after the Firefly-class mid-bulk transport.
** And it freaking lived up to the name, too. We managed to limp her home on a belt jury-rigged from nylon pantyhose. A week and a new set of belts later, and we still haven't pinpointed what the cause of the trouble really is. I might just have to take up smuggling to pay for the work that it needs...

Mee_sa

Registered
Reaction score
I've been to lots of forums and posted many things about many subjects... But coming here and posting has me scared, overwhelmed, timid, etc... I dunno. I am excited to have a place to learn about myself and my writing more!

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
I've been to lots of forums and posted many things about many subjects... But coming here and posting has me scared, overwhelmed, timid, etc...

Nothin' to be scared of here. Mostly. :D

What he said.

What sorts of things do you write? Can we help point you in any particular direction? Or would you rather just hang out here in the pub for a bit with a bowl of snacks and the Infinite Jukebox at hand?

peydob

Banned
Reaction score
:roll:

Are ya tryin to convince yourself or what??

And really!!?? Braggin about being whooped by thugs of your mistress??!! :ROFL:

Me thinks ya need somethin better to pass your time.

*Passes Peydob a bottle of Baileys*

Maybe this will help. ;)

It certainly helps and I'll accept anything from you, love.

p.s
I'm not bragging..just don't want you worried since I mentioned the hospital.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome newbies! Hope you like it here, and don't be scared. Drink and post in the pub until you feel brave enough to wander out into the forum. But, leave a trail of Bailey bottles so you don't get lost.

Grandma Susie's House of Fun and Floozies is where I hid out when I first joined. Come to think of it, I still hide out there quite a bit, but I did branch out eventually. ;) Now everyone wishes I'd go back into hiding. :D

It was a perfectly valid answer for how the question was posed. Maybe you're asking the wrong question :)

I agree, I think that was a valid answer. But no worries, Peydob, we'll still like you even without a head. Though drinking may be a bit of a problem for you. But you'll be okay you just need some duct tape. :Hug2:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, what the big ugly guy said.:D What is that actor's name, BW? I can't remember it. :idea:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah. I know, I just couldn't remember it. :p I'm better at faces than names, and that's a face that's hard to forget. :D

peydob

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome newbies! Hope you like it here, and don't be scared. Drink and post in the pub until you feel brave enough to wander out into the forum. But, leave a trail of Bailey bottles so you don't get lost.

Grandma Susie's House of Fun and Floozies is where I hid out when I first joined. Come to think of it, I still hide out there quite a bit, but I did branch out eventually. ;) Now everyone wishes I'd go back into hiding. :D

I agree, I think that was a valid answer. But no worries, Peydob, we'll still like you even without a head. Though drinking may be a bit of a problem for you. But you'll be okay you just need some duct tape. :Hug2:

:e2bummed:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Is there a dart board in this pub? :welcome:

I don't know, I'm usually too drunk to see anything other than the underside of this table.

Welcome to AW and to the pub, mogajones! Good to have you aboard. :)

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
Waz up peeps!! :D

So, had to flit about with D#4 and get her prepped for her grueling upcoming band camp! New work out clothes, (some from last year), endless supply of water/gator ade, new uniforms (hand sewn), 3 different flags for 25 girls (yeppers that's 75 flags sewn by moms--me & one other mom) and the list goes on!

We try to walk a mile every day in the middle of the day (extra hot then) to get her used to being in the heat. Three meals, loads of blueberries, tons of water and these kids still drop like flies from heat exhaustion! One more week of prepping before it all begins!

I should :welcome: all the new peeps!! You are in good hands here!

P.S. Awww, peydob---I miss ya bunches!!! :D
BigWords---that's the face only a mother could love!
(when ya comin home, son?)
Nighty!!!!---ya haven't told them where the sekrit stash is have you? To leave trails behind them would take a lot 'o' bottles!! *runs to check sekrit sekrit stash*

Status
Not open for further replies.