Jed's Super-Dooper Baileys Pub for Newbies, Dragons, Saints & Sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, I'm gonna do one of those tackle hugs *tackles Honeybug* Hi sweetie!!!

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
swachski!!! I have really missed y'all!! Hook me up to that drip! I'm always in need of caffine in the morning. :D

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*Runs a fresh line of coffee, with a Baileys injection, to Honey*

What have you been up to lately?

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
Gesh---it's what I haven't been up to! D#4 is on Color Guard team at high school. I seem to have been taken in as the newbie mom and have the pleasure of catering to 21 girls. Nails done, hair did---all that stuffs. Been doing it since the summer and haven't missed a competition yet! :D Will find their winning performance and post it for ya!

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
*joins in the tackle* Great to see you Honey!

Here's some more treats for us:
Cheesecakeredvelvetraspberry.jpg

Last edited:

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, that looks too beautiful to eat! But since a slice has already been cut out....

Honey, all that girly stuff sounds so foreign to me. I could barely get my younger son to get his hairs cut, and he suggested it!

How's life been, Spiral?

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
ooooo---yummy stuffs!! Spiral--you must have been up all night making this stuffs. Y'all are just the best. :)

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, that looks too beautiful to eat! But since a slice has already been cut out....

Honey, all that girly stuff sounds so foreign to me. I could barely get my younger son to get his hairs cut, and he suggested it!

How's life been, Spiral?

I've been crazy busy with the new job, but slowly getting used to it. Big stress coming up tomorrow though...I have to fire someone. I've never fired anyone before!! It's making me feel sick to my stomach just thinking about it :( But I'll get over it. I need him gone, he's not working out.

How about you?

ok---so here is their amazing performance!! Proud mama to 21 girls and 140 band members! Most proud of my baby girl!!! :D

http://youtu.be/yIdMwxWhmw0

Awesome Honey!! That was fun to watch! :D

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
They are a great bunch of kids!! Happy to be a part of their team. :) So are ya lookin for a replacement for this guy??? :D I'm available.

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, am I ever! Christmas season is coming fast and I need to hire two more part timers. So, if you can get here, the job is totally yours!!

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Hi all :hi:Drag 'em all back here greeny, by their toes, or anything else you can grab hold of :DOooh, job in Canada? I'll have it. Hmm, will they let me back in there though?

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
Get in line dragon!!! Takes some filling out of paperwork--but hey--first come... first serve!! :D

Miss ya, oh mighty one!! Did ya see my daughter's video?? Just have to point out that the flag maker (me) did a pretty awesome job too!! :D

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've been crazy busy with the new job, but slowly getting used to it. Big stress coming up tomorrow though...I have to fire someone. I've never fired anyone before!! It's making me feel sick to my stomach just thinking about it :( But I'll get over it. I need him gone, he's not working out.

How about you?

I've gone from work lulls where I didn't use my time productively, to busy times where I wish I had more lulls. Right now I'm in a semi-busy state -- I have work to pay the bills yet still have time to get some writing done. That's why I have time to hang out at the pub too. :)

Good luck with firing the guy. I don't envy you, but usually that type of outcome is the best thing for all parties involved.

Honey, I love watching marching bands and that was very cool! I live near a university and can hear the band practicing all through the fall. Makes me march in my seat sometimes. :D

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Get in line dragon!!! Takes some filling out of paperwork--but hey--first come... first serve!! :D
Challenge thee to hand, paper scissors :D

Miss ya, oh mighty one!! Did ya see my daughter's video?? Just have to point out that the flag maker (me) did a pretty awesome job too!! :D
Missed you O'Honey of the Bug :Hug2:

It was an impressive sight to behold, special praise goes to the flag maker :)

Do you really want us to answer that? :D
Erm, err, probably best not to ;)

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
Honey, I love watching marching bands and that was very cool! I live near a university and can hear the band practicing all through the fall. Makes me march in my seat sometimes. :D

Been with the band since June and watched them go from learner to professional! They truly are impressive! :)
Challenge thee to hand, paper scissors :D

Missed you O'Honey of the Bug :Hug2:

It was an impressive sight to behold, special praise goes to the flag maker :)

Erm, err, probably best not to ;)

Accepts challenge--throws wire cutters! :D

The band totally baffled the crowed with their costume change. We tell no secrets! ;)

Flag making took hours & hours & hours---but totally worth watching the girls do their thing. :)

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
Good, however, not good enough O'Bug-of-Honey

Me throws -- a blow torch :D

Me thinks that you have overlooked the fact that my wire cutters, while small, have snipped thy throat of fire thus disabling your mighty fire! :D

*Waves away weak puffs of smoke*

Never underestimate the power of the Bug!!!

Greenify13

Fair Maiden of War.
Registered
Reaction score
Hi all :hi:Drag 'em all back here greeny, by their toes, or anything else you can grab hold of :DOooh, job in Canada? I'll have it. Hmm, will they let me back in there though?

Got it boss! :evil

Ooh, maybe I can gather up some kind of Pubber Reunion Party Day...or something. :D

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Me thinks that you have overlooked the fact that my wire cutters, while small, have snipped thy throat of fire thus disabling your mighty fire! :D

*Waves away weak puffs of smoke*

Never underestimate the power of the Bug!!!
:rant: Darn those mighty, yet small, fire disabling wire cutters.

The power and wisdom of the Bug is truly mighty.
Got it boss! :evil

Ooh, maybe I can gather up some kind of Pubber Reunion Party Day...or something. :D
Now that would be cool. Can we have mini sausage rolls, and chicken dippers, oooh, and party hats? :D

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score

Now I want to know what you did last time you were here! :D *scratches head, trying to figure out how to sneak a rather large dragon into the country*

It's ok, there's two jobs! You can both come!!

Good luck with firing the guy. I don't envy you, but usually that type of outcome is the best thing for all parties involved.

Thanks very much. I'm feeling better today :)

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*walks into the deserted pub with a tray of mixed berry scones. Sets them on bar. Hooks up to the coffee IV and sits by the fire until the patrons arrive.*

Status
Not open for further replies.