Status
Not open for further replies.

kd1984

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.oneperfectword.blogspot.com
Alex,

I would like to know the incantation you used to summon the Devil so that I might also sell my soul to him for a crazy number of sales.

Just kidding. Truly well deserved accolades for an immensely talented writer!

sarahthegrey

Registered
Reaction score
I would like to know the incantation you used to summon the Devil so that I might also sell my soul to him for a crazy number of sales.

I've been thinking that for a while now, too. I pay cash for secrets!

alexshvartsman

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Alex,

Just kidding. Truly well deserved accolades for an immensely talented writer!

Actually, a demon summoned me into *his* pentagram, erroneously believing that a mythical Human can fulfill his wishes... Oh wait, that's the plot of my story that's in round 3 at ASIM right now :)

Seriously though, thank you both for your kind words. My sales do tend to come in batches -- a long silence and then Pow!, several in a row.

WildScribe

Slave to the Wordcount
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Squee! Two more shorts to my favorite publisher, and I got news on Sunday that my novella sold, too. What a great week!

Congrats and confetti to everyone else having such wonderful successes! :D

fihr

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats Michael, and Sai (I'm impressed that you can write a good romance). And wow, Wildscribe, that's fantastic.

Eliza C

We’ll see what happens from here…
Registered
Reaction score
Congats also to Sai and Wildscribe! :D

WildScribe

Slave to the Wordcount
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the good thoughts and love! I just sold another story today. I actually subbed two to the anthology, and the editor emailed me to buy one and to apologize for having too many submissions to justify taking the other. I'm feeling good!

Sai

Book lover/Spy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kuri-ousity.com
Thanks for the good thoughts and love! I just sold another story today. I actually subbed two to the anthology, and the editor emailed me to buy one and to apologize for having too many submissions to justify taking the other. I'm feeling good!

That's the best rejection ever. Congrats on your sales!

Congratulations to everyone! Good news all around!

Also I was just informed that my story, M for Master is featured for fiction365 today.

http://www.fiction365.com.php5-12.df...nk.com/?p=3117

Nice work Shadow :).

alexshvartsman

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
This week's edition of the Smoke & Mirror podcast is a double-feature of my stories!

"The Skeptic" is the first story I ever wrote. This is its third publication. "Time Away" is an early flash fiction piece of mine, originally published at White Cat magazine.

I've had my work podcast on Smoke & Mirror once before, but never a full show dedicated to my stories. :)

http://www.smoke-and-mirrors.us/2012/07/13/very-short-story-show-9/

Eliza C

We’ll see what happens from here…
Registered
Reaction score
This week's edition of the Smoke & Mirror podcast is a double-feature of my stories!

"The Skeptic" is the first story I ever wrote. This is its third publication. "Time Away" is an early flash fiction piece of mine, originally published at White Cat magazine.

I've had my work podcast on Smoke & Mirror once before, but never a full show dedicated to my stories. :)

http://www.smoke-and-mirrors.us/2012/07/13/very-short-story-show-9/

That's great. I'll try and have a listen. I love audio stories. The only way I have time to read whole books anymore is listening to them on CD as I drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.