Royalty for a Week, and Shameless The Rest of The Time (Volume IV)

Beanie5

Live a poem...Or die a fool. \/
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome backprince Welbrechen I hope your clandestine activities were fortuitous ( nudge nudge) and you found what you sort,

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, Royals!

Game night last evening was a blast. I played some really awesome games.

Today, I won't be doing much of anything besides a little shopping.

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*Tries to decipher what she overheard Prince Beanie say to Prince Welcheren.*

I wonder if he has been drinking.

Princess LadyV, that sounds like a great day--doing nothing. I will be taking my medicine as soon as I eat and then heading out to the store. I hope to pick up necessary supplies before I sequester myself back in my chambers.

Last edited:

Duchessmary

Where I want to be
Registered
Reaction score
I worked at a place where you pretty much had to be legally dead to call in sick. Never mind if you're running a fever or whatever, how dare you contemplate time off? Finally, my boss and I had a few words...with me raising my voice a bit. He pretty much bit his tongue, but he still HATED it if we called in sick. Too bad, sez I.

:evil

Welcheren

Picking up tools, honing edges
Registered
Reaction score
*Tries to decipher what she overheard Prince Beanie say to Prince Welcheren.*

I wonder if he has been drinking.

*Shrugs shoulders in an attempt at feigning innocence.*

Hail King Ted. Hope you get some proper sleep soon.

Beanie5

Registered
Reaction score
*Shrugs shoulders in an attempt at feigning innocence.*

Hail King Ted. Hope you get some proper sleep soon.
I think the asterians The G Duchess was casting (hic) were in my direstion ( though i can't think why!)
I would say good Morning all if it wern't so noisy and loud.. bright.

Last edited:

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
All Hail Her Royal Majesty,
Queen Cooee!

Long may she reign! :greenie

ETA: I'm done in. Good night, Your Majesty. Good night, dear Royals.

Last edited:

Beanie5

Registered
Reaction score
Prince Beanie at your Service my exalted highness.

cooeedownunder

Grateful for the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.australianflavour.net
Dearest Ex-Majesty, thank you for surrendering the Crown. The Royal Robes would also be nice, if you please.

It has saved the Kingdom from unnecessary beheadings, assuming I get those Royal Robes.

In recognition of your pleasantness, Ted, please feel free to take any title you wish -- Duke, Prince, or for that matter what ever tickles your fancy except obviously, Majesty.

I would also ask that you be my Main Advisor, my right hand man, if you please, because it would please me. Or perhaps you would like to be the jam maker? The choice is yours.

And Duchess Ambrosia, please accept the role of my Mistress of the Robe as I’m aware you have the ability to keep all the mistresses and younger princess and old dagwagers in line :D

And Prince Beanie, I liked your welcome and instant offer of help. It’s appreciated, but I’m unaware of your previous service so please any position in our Kingdom is yours that you desire, except again, Majesty.

Komnena, thank you. I don’t mind a wine or is a Woodford something stronger? Either way it won’t go to waist :D well actually that is exactly where it is likely to go. I would also like to bestow on you some magnificent gift or title. I am unsure if you have a title?

I’ve heard of a Prince welcheren, LadyV, Duchessmary plus some magical person who wiggles their nose to make things happen or disappear or to poison etcetera. I need someone who can poison, make potions, and that kind of thing. It would please me to meet you all in person and every body at court.

Tomorrow I would like to meet those in residence at Court including any un-titled of the Kingdom at breakfast, please. With food enough to please all. And it would please me to have bacon, and coffee, and cheese, and bread, I like bread, maybe even some baked beans, or for that matter a little jam goes well on bread. *Guards make sure Ex-Majesty does not take the jam should he flee the castle.*

Now, I'll take my leave to think of tomorrows proclamations, because Majesty's proclaim things, that's why their Majestic and to ponder breakfast. I do like my breakfast.

Last edited:

cooeedownunder

Grateful for the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Prince Beanie at your Service my exalted highness.

I didn't want to say it aloud, but I need another right-hand man, just in case Ted the man, gets out of hand. I would use a knight, but I have lost my knight, and knighting you can't make you my knight, I don't think, because you are already a Prince of the Realm. I need someone who will catch and report all the intrigues that goes on at court that I can't see while I sleep, because sleep is good, and I like to be good.

Last edited:

Welcheren

Registered
Reaction score
Hail our new Queen.

:Hail::Hail:

A gift to our new Queen:
cosmos-egg.png

When it hatches, please let me know what it is. I have no idea what to expect. I traded it from a vagabond during my recent travels.

Welcheren

Registered
Reaction score
On a different note, I don't know how many of the Royals have heard that South Africa's Garden Route has suffered a major forest fire.

During my recent sojourn away from court, I had some time to stroll through the charred woods. The ground was literally black, as were the stalks of trees that had once made an almost impassible wood. Quite an experience.

Beanie5

Registered
Reaction score
On a different note, I don't know how many of the Royals have heard that South Africa's Garden Route has suffered a major forest fire.

During my recent sojourn away from court, I had some time to stroll through the charred woods. The ground was literally black, as were the stalks of trees that had once made an almost impassible wood. Quite an experience.
nothing so quite post apocolyptic as the aftermath of a full on bushfire, the trees venting spaks into the night is quite a sight, were you amidst it prince welchren

Beanie5

Registered
Reaction score
I didn't want to say it aloud, but I need another right-hand man, just in case Ted the man, gets out of hand. I would use a knight, but I have lost my knight, and knighting you can't make you my knight, I don't think, because you are already a Prince of the Realm. I need someone who will catch and report all the intrigues that goes on at court that I can't see while I sleep, because sleep is good, and I like to be good.
You don't think prince ted might have eyes upon your crown your Majesty I shall make enquiries and report back. Never fear ?Beanie is here:snoopy:

Last edited:

cooeedownunder

Grateful for the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Hail our new Queen.

:Hail::Hail:

A gift to our new Queen:
cosmos-egg.png

When it hatches, please let me know what it is. I have no idea what to expect. I traded it from a vagabond during my recent travels.

Mmm Prince Wlecheren. Thank you! I think it's chocolate. I hope it's chocolate. I love chocolate. Maybe it's a big yolk and white egg? Bacon needs an egg. I like bacon and eggs.

I also like vagabonds. They have character. Some good, some bad. I hoped you quizled the vagabond as to where he finds such pricesless surprise eggs so this Majesty might have more of them.

Or perhaps it's a dragon. I'd like a dragon, a big flame throwing dragon, but a little dragon to start with. Dragons must need training, like horses, I gather, so I hope it isn't a dragon, not that big. I would like a dragon in a chicken egg, if it were a dragon.

Last edited:

cooeedownunder

Grateful for the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
You don't think prince ted might have eyes upon your crown your Majesty I shall make enquiries and report back. Never fear ?Beanie is here:snoopy:

I hope not, but one never knows. Once before when I was Queen we had our walls attacked and our castle breeched with madness, which took hours to keep it under control. There was a giant rabbit steeling bacon also, but then I had my tiger and knight and a camel and warrior friends and all was good. We won. :D But it took diligence, Prince Beanie, diligence.

Last edited:

Beanie5

Registered
Reaction score
I hope not, but one never knows. Once before when I was Queen we had our walls attacked and our castle breeched with madness, which took hours to keep it under control. There was a giant rabbit steeling bacon also, but then I had my tiger and knight and a camel and warrior friends and all was good. We won. :D But it took diligence, Prince Beanie, diligence.
(
The price of peace your majestey, I have consulted with my friend the count ( who isn't around much durring the day and he has promised to keep a close watch on your chambers( while i am asleep ) at night just in case

cooeedownunder

Grateful for the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
(
The price of peace your majestey, I have consulted with my friend the count ( who isn't around much durring the day and he has promised to keep a close watch on your chambers( while i am asleep ) at night just in case

Is this the count that counts? Just curious, because elsewhere I've heard of a count, that counts, and I wonder if it is the same counting count.

I've also heard of another count that only comes out at night. I hope it isn't that count. I'd feel scared to sleep if it was that count that only comes out of night, if it's the same count I'm thinking of that only comes out at night.

I wear a cross, a big cross, every day, every night.

Last edited: