Reccommendations for Erotic Romance Review blogs will to take mixed genre anthologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldbrasscat

Making stuff up...or maybe sleeping
Registered
Reaction score
In a bunker, lobbing grenades at the plot bunnies.
I'm getting references from the Erotica board as well, but I thought I'd throw this out and see what the hive mind came up with too. ;)

I'm organizing the promotional blog tour for the Absolute Write fundraising anthology we published last month (The book is currently featured at the top of the page). I have a list of blogs I regularly use for my own books, but this is slightly more complicated.

The anthology is very mixed: some gay romance, some 'straight' romance, some of it is sweet, some BDSM, some not so sweet. There's even one menage.

While promoting shouldn't be a problem, finding blogs that are comfortable reviewing such a mixed set of stories is a bit more difficult. I'm hoping to come up with a list we can hang on to, since we're currently discussing the possibility of doing another anthology in the near future.

Any help would be appreciated.

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
The erotica room is probably the best place for you to track down the stuff you want but if you trawl through some of the posts here you'll find a few lists which might help you.

Oldbrasscat

Making stuff up...or maybe sleeping
Registered
Reaction score
In a bunker, lobbing grenades at the plot bunnies.
Thanks, Old Hack. I hoped to catch some of the Erotica writers that don't frequent the Erotica board out here, or people who write mostly in another genre and dabble occasionally. I don't write MF, so I'm unfamiliar with those blogs, and blogs that will host or review both seem a little thin on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.