You thought Wall Street was scary this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmyboy1

Banned
Reaction score
Oy.

It could get far worse.

If Obama succeeds, his tax increases will squash investment. Add what he truly wants w/ socialized medicine and now this...Oh man....

The economy will TANK for YEARS.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=a2RHIj_6hvV0&refer=home

And the hardest slap is the fact that the current mess was initiated by ..ahem... community organizers.....

For a young, wet-behind-the-ears guy, Barack Obama is starting to actually look like "The One".

Tea. The one.

Two points apart. Let us pray.

Brought to you by JBB

Don

All Living is Local
Registered
Reaction score
The economy's gonna 'tank' for years, and it won't matter who gets elected President.

GWB is acting exactly like Herbert Hoover, and guess who the next FDR is gonna be? We're in a for very ugly decade or so.

Jimmyboy1

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed, to a point, Don, but Wall Street, or what's left of it, fears an Obama presidency.
And the article-illustrated reason is one of many.

Now, if Coloroado Guy would wish me to post every reason, I'd be happy to. At his request.

However, in doing so, I wouldn't want the room to be [again] labeled "Jimmyboy1's Blog"

Your call, Guy.

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Agreed, to a point, Don, but Wall Street, or what's left of it, fears an Obama presidency.
And the article-illustrated reason is one of many.

Now, if Coloroado Guy would wish me to post every reason, I'd be happy to. At his request.

However, in doing so, I wouldn't want the room to be [again] labeled "Jimmyboy1's Blog"

Your call, Guy.

Are you honestly suggesting that someone called this room your blog because you cite too many sources? I believe the comment was made because, (as of this moment) you have started 16 out of 21 threads on this forum's front page, not because you're too thorough with your bibliographies.

Status
Not open for further replies.