www.erinblakemore.com

mario_c

Your thoughts are not real...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mariocaiti.com
Well done, Erin B.

Good morning Circle X! I don't know why I'm up so early either....

Elisabetta

Watching the world go by
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.elizabethloupas.com
My cool news of the day: Not only did I get interviewed by someone at the Christian Science Monitor, but I found out that the wildly popular ModCloth has chosen my book as its November Book of the Month! http://blog.modcloth.com/2010-11-12-the-heroines-bookshelf-our-november-book-of-the-month

Very exciting. In my mind it's still a blinking cursor and a troublesome Word document, I think...

Congratulations, Erin! I received your book yesterday--the one I won on Liz Michalski's (Phoenix's) blog. The cover is, if anything, more beautiful in person.

I'd never heard of ModCloth but what a cool-looking blog! Must read more...

madderblue

Beagle Lips.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thersamatsuura.com
Congratulations, Erin. The more I read about this book the more I want to read it.

ETA: It's already out! Doh! I'm building up my Christmas book list now. I'll put it on there.

Last edited:

coloradogirl

The poster formerly known as...
Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm poking my toe in here now that I can officially talk about my deal. Ah, the circles of hell, they never end...

Anyone here a fantasy or sf writer (adult or YA) with a book coming out in 2011 who'd be interested in participating in a group blog organized along the lines of the Debutante Ball? I'm organizing one with a few of my label-mates with 2011 novels, and we're looking for 1-2 other authors to join us, particularly people with books coming out in fall/winter 2011 (we've 3 folks with releases in first half of year, and one (me!) releasing in fall). If anyone here is interested, PM me and I can give more details.

Tasmin21

They will come from below...
Registered
Reaction score
Came home to find my edit letter for book 2! On cursory glance, looks mostly cosmetic, and I'm kinda excited to start working on them.

coloradogirl

The poster formerly known as...
Registered
Reaction score
Yay, Lily! That's some great exposure!

And Tas, that edit letter sounds like the best kind. ;) I confess I'm pretty nervous about getting mine. (I already rewrote the book practically from scratch before getting an agent, so I fear having to rewrite entire thing a third time...)