Teens Writing for Teens, issue 6

Rachel

Stuff and nonsense.
Registered
Reaction score
I'm all for the hunk of a man's chest getting larger and bursting through his shirt before he becomes hairy.

Just saying.

Missus Akasha

I'm a monster. I'm a saint.
Registered
Reaction score
Let me just say this idea sounds awesome. MA you need to hurry up and write this so that I can read it. No pressure. :D

What's your new story about, Ely? :)

Race: LOL, agreed! However, the werewolves in this story actually turn into wolves and not hybrids. Damn, now I want to go watch a werewolf movie.

Rachel

Stuff and nonsense.
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, I just meant the few moments of sexy before they became more wolfy. Like, if it became a movie I could pause it right there...

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
MA: Yeesh. I have a really hard time explaining what this story about but here's very rough blurb:

Lora Anders does not want to end up like her mother. A beheaded corpse buried in an unmarked grave, but when she kills a guard to defend both herself and the kingdom, her fate is sealed.

Or at least she thinks it is.

Then Lord Norris, sends word that he is on his way to Nyadith, and that the war in her mother's home country, Calindra, has ended. It has been years since Lora's grandfather has visited the palace, so he doesn't know that his daughter (Lora's mother) had been executed. Or that her father, King Everett, was the one to have her executed.

The crowned king tries to keep Norris from finding out the truth about Queen Jasara's death, but that isn't the only secret Everett is hiding.

Soon Lora is caught up in a fight for her life, and just when she thinks she is alone in her battle, she befriends a young guard who swears to protect her, even if it means that it'll cost him his life.

There's more that happens in the story. A LOT more. But that's the general blurb.

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
I seen the Arrow trailer but there's also a new show based off ob BatB starring Kristin Kreuk (sp?). It's where the main character is a detective who was saved by this "beast" (he turns out to be this really good-looking guy) when she was younger.

Rachel

Stuff and nonsense.
Registered
Reaction score
HR!

(take a look at my model. She looks Amy-ish)

Rachel

Stuff and nonsense.
Registered
Reaction score
I seen the Arrow trailer but there's also a new show based off ob BatB starring Kristin Kreuk (sp?). It's where the main character is a detective who was saved by this "beast" (he turns out to be this really good-looking guy) when she was younger.

I must look this one up!

Also: your blurb is all kinds of epic. I claim beta rights.

Rachel

Stuff and nonsense.
Registered
Reaction score
Okay! Gonna watch my shows and sleep. Work week starts tomorrow... I hate being an adult-like-person.

Night!

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
I am PISSED at the Beauty And The Beast premise. He's a monster because he has super strength and can't control it when he gets pissed? Ugh, way to piss on the whole moral of the fairy tale.

It could end up really awesome. I just HATE the premise.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone, haven't been on here in a little while regularly... yeah alot of stuff has happened in my life recently.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah I'm actually better then i have been in a long while! My friend last week sort of forced me to make this online dating profile thing. I really didnt want to but there was sort of a bet involved that i would get more then 50 messages from guys. I didnt think i would. She insisted i make one to boost my own confidence and to make friends.

Turns out ~300 people messaged me. So i lost the bet. hehehe. but even though alot of them were creeps i will say my confidence in myself has never been higher, and I've met some really awesome people. Sadly i'm talking to WAY too many at once, for i feel bad ignoring people. This is like becoming a full time job.

Also i graduated Friday, so that is AMAZiNG!