Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked

Outcast Rogue
Registered
Reaction score
What exactly was he trying to show off?

:Wha:

We live in Wyoming. That should explain everything right there. :tongue

I don't remember the particulars. It was a hot day, and I'm pretty sure there was a pretty girl involved. Not to mention some alcohol.

Last edited:

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't remember the particulars. It was a hot day, and I'm pretty sure there was a pretty girl involved. Not to mention some alcohol.

Ohhh.

Say no more.

A combination that has led to more boys/men doing stupid things than all other causes combined.

:D

FabricatedParadise

Can be bribed with circus peanuts
Registered
Reaction score
We live in Wyoming. That should explain everything right there. :tongue

Where in Wyoming? Mr. FabP and I have discussed (at great length) moving to Lander in a few years.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
*was going to peek in, but don't want a black eye from pd's foot*

*was never here*

:gone:

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Morning. So at some point this summer, I'm supposed to attend a family reunion for my wife's mother's side of the family. The people organizing it sent a letter with details and mentioned wanting to do a talent show. They suggested I write something. They know about the book and all.

Well, my wife found out that my SIL's Hubby is planning on writing something. He's a college prof., but not really a fiction writer.

So now my wife wants me to write something better.

I have no idea what the hell he's doing, so how can I make sure mine is better?

I was thinking I'd write something like a funny dialog that my daughters could read. Ant suggestions?

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Wow Beatrix - what a was to start off the thread! ;) :D

Morning :hi:

Wicked

Outcast Rogue
Registered
Reaction score
Where in Wyoming? Mr. FabP and I have discussed (at great length) moving to Lander in a few years.

Lander is in the middle of the state, near the Tetons.

I'm down near the corner of Hell and Purgatory, otherwise known as Cheyenne.

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
I would like to take a moment to say to everyone how much I will miss them. As it stands, I will be closing my account over the weekend. I will also be quitting my job, moving to an undisclosed location and cutting off all ties with pretty much anyone I feel like, even though I love you all. Deeply. Don't call me, I'll call you. But I love you all.

Also, if I should not win the mega millions jackpot, then the above shall be considered null and void and if anyone can lend me $20 for the weekend, I'd be much obliged!

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
It's only money. Yeah, we all need it. We all want it. But I have family, friends - I'm not dead, not hurt, not hungry [aside from it getting closer to lunch time].

I'm good. :)

*Besides, who wants the headache of deciding what charities to give to, and who to say 'no' to. Plus, "relatives" will crawl out of the woodwork and amass like cockroaches. :D

Wicked

Outcast Rogue
Registered
Reaction score
*Besides, who wants the headache of deciding what charities to give to, and who to say 'no' to. Plus, "relatives" will crawl out of the woodwork and amass like cockroaches. :D

I believe that's why he said he was cutting all ties and moving to an undisclosed location. :tongue

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, but people would track you down. The government has to know where you are to give you the money. People hack everything now a days.

Wicked

Outcast Rogue
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, but people would track you down. The government has to know where you are to give you the money. People hack everything now a days.

You take the money before you move. Lump sum, and you're out of there.

Heck, FedEx changed to a GPS system, and they can't find my house anymore. You don't even have to be off the grid to get lost. :roll:

BeatrixKiddo

Is it summer yet???
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm sorry Vince, but I am buying all of the islands of Hawaii when I win the 640 million...ahem. You'll just have to wait your turn.

Neurotic

Militant apathist
Registered
Reaction score
I had a suggestion as to what we could do if Vince won the lottery, but I decided not to make it, since it could be taken the wrong way. After all, I don't want to discourage him from talking about his SIL, because hearing how dreadful she is makes me feel a little less alone. One of my sisters-in-law is pretty ghastly, if in a different way.

Hi, reppers. Went to Nashville with my Beast-in-law today. I kept the child she was meant to be minding from screaming the hospital down while she had some tests, then she bought me a barbecue sammich for my troubles.

I should have bargained harder. The sammich was good and all, but that toddler was hard to keep happy. I performed at least 2 sammiches worth of labour.

Status
Not open for further replies.