• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

MM wannabe writer looking for a permanent buddy beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

shayla.mist

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Hi there all. I write contemporary MM and want to start submitting my works for publishing, but I'm not confident enough to do this on my own.
I noticed this genre of mine is not really popular around here so that's the reason for my thread.
Would love to have a friendship with someone who writes in my genre (preferably in my subgenre too cause I'm not a huge fan of paranormal or shifter type books) and swap manuscrips, exchange ideas and beta for each other. Must know - English is not my native language so I might make some silly mistakes.
If anyone's interested, PM me plz.
If you don't know what MM is, just don't bother, really...:tongue

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Andra, this site has a great many published authors who write MM erotica and/or erotic romance.

You can find them at the Erotica board.

Maryn

shayla.mist

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, Maryn. I was just looking for someone who's rather a beginner like me, but I'll definitely check out the erotica board. Big hug!
:Hug2:

Status
Not open for further replies.