Hi Again!

poeticcaresses

Normality is overrated :)
Registered
Reaction score
:hi: Just wanted to say hello to everyone new since I've been absent and sorry I missed everyone while I was gone. Life kept me away for a while. :e2bummed: At least I've made some progress on my wip. I'm in the querying stage for Sinister Services, and I've decided to take down The Speculum of Animus, dust it off and comb through it another time. I'm about 3 rejections in on my queries and thinking I probably need some help with the nightmare that is query letter writing. :( Ahh well - back to the grind - hope to see you all in the forums! :)

JustgoWrite

justgowritepodcast.com
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.justgowrite.net
Welcome back. I too recently returned after a handful of months. Feels good to get back into the swing of things.

Emily Muyskens

Modern-Day Storyteller
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.emilykate.org
Nice to meet you poeticcaresses! Way to be tackling the query process - writing a good query is so doggone hard and sometimes it feels like every agent wants it done differently. I'm certainly no expert on querying (far from it) but I know you can do it!

Griffin Hayes

One evil little baby step at a time
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back to AW!

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back! :)

F.L.N

The Old Curmudgeon
Registered
Reaction score
poeticcaresses,

Welcome back to AW! Good luck with you query efforts. It is clearly the hard part.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back

poeticcaresses

Normality is overrated :)
Registered
Reaction score
Nice to meet you poeticcaresses! Way to be tackling the query process - writing a good query is so doggone hard and sometimes it feels like every agent wants it done differently. I'm certainly no expert on querying (far from it) but I know you can do it!

Thanks, I've rewritten so far about four times - pretty sure I'm not done yet! But I think my synopsis is where I REALLY fail! How do I fit 359 pages with tons of plot twists and solid action into 5?!! lol