Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
I didn't say you censored anything.

Funny how words get so twisted to make a point.

Bullshit. Don't you even pull something so blatantly dishonest as accusing anyone of twisting YOUR words. These are YOUR words, not mine:
...anything which doesn't pay into Mac's political leanings gets banned forever.

You've accused me of lying, censoring, banning people who disagree with me, and dogpiling. All without a single link or any evidence whatsoever. You've made accusations that long-time members left forever, because of me. Again, without a single link or any evidence -- most of them members who'd posted that very day.

You came back with a whinging non-apology, that was really mostly more insults, just better buried. An apology for "singling out" and an "internet faux pas" but not an apology for lying, twisting the truth, and making blatantly false accusations.

I don't have a goddamned thing to say to you, Joe, beyond this: you damned well better not insult anyone else here.

Last edited:

Kurtz

Fix up, look sharp.
Registered
Reaction score
Bad idea. Why trust government to make a call on what is an emergency? It is yet further proof of the arrogance of many of our "leaders."

The government advice with from experts deciding what constitutes a state of emergency? That's just goddamned stupid. It should be done through referendum, because those can be arranged in about thirty minutes.

Don

All Living is Local
Registered
Reaction score
The government advice with from experts deciding what constitutes a state of emergency? That's just goddamned stupid. It should be done through referendum, because those can be arranged in about thirty minutes.
2343119170100527759S500x500Q85.jpg

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
lvcabbie said:
I was hoping that those of us who spend much of our lives putting our thoughts and ideas down on paper (figuratively) might want to be aware of anything that possibly might place limits upon us.

Bad idea. Why trust government to make a call on what is an emergency? It is yet further proof of the arrogance of many of our "leaders."
Since the government utilizes internet connections to facilitate some of its communications, who exactly should be in charge of its action plan should it experience a cyberattack?

Their action plan could very well suck. Wouldn't even be a big surprise. But it's a huge leap from the US Government organizing a what-to-do-in-case-of protocol all the way over there to the land of they're-going-to-censor-the-whole-internet.

sulong

It's a matter of what is.
Registered
Reaction score
Hey Joe,
You can go ahead and insult me if you like. I know sometimes a person just needs to take the edge off,

Your momma wears combat boots. ((grin))