• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Proofreading exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saraz

Reviewing and writing
Registered
Reaction score
I have a finished, 60,000-word young adult urban fantasy novel. I'm hoping to turn it into an Amazon e-book, and I want it to be as flawless as possible.

I am looking for a critique partner with a sharp eye for grammar and punctuation problems. If you want to give me content feedback that's good too, but I'm really ready to polish it up and get it out there. It's already been through so many rounds of revision I've lost count.

In exchange, I'm happy to read a novel of similar length in almost any genre, and critique it or proofread it, or both--whatever you need.

I proofread and edit for a living, so I'm good. You can check out my credentials on linkedin: http://de.linkedin.com/in/sarazaske

Post here or message me if you are interested. Thanks!

M.R.

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, are you still looking?

If so, lets talk. Maybe we could swap a few pages, see if it's something that works for the both of us.

M.R.

Saraz

Reviewing and writing
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for your interest, but I have found someone. My apologies. I should have posted to the thread to close it.

Doing so now - I've found a proofreading partner. So I'm closing this request.

Status
Not open for further replies.