How'd You Find This Site?

AngieWest

Registered
Reaction score
Google

I too found this site through Google. I was checking out literary agents about a year ago and Absolute Write would always come up in the search. I cant begin to say how much the forums here have helped.

dhbreaux

Registered
Reaction score
found the site from doing a google search for self-publishing. after checking out a few of them, AW seemed most user-friendly and populated, so i joined.

with compassion,

dh breaux

CM-Lance

Registered
Reaction score
Website
CM-Lance.com
You Can Run, But You Can't Hide

I have a new novel out to Beta readers and decided to Bing (trying that instead of Google, for a while) Beta readers to see if there are any support groups out there. This site was at or near the top of the list.

I poked around and decided it looked much like a virtual writers' group, so I now participate in a virtual as well as a physical writers' group. This virtual group is much more perverse, inverse, reverse, obverse, converse, diverse than my physical group.

RookSoto

Author... Almost.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rooksoto.com
I found this site by searching Google for "writers' forums."

Although it wasn't the first hit on Google, it was the only one that even remotely caught my interest.

-Rook

FranTerminiello

Registered
Reaction score
I did a post on social networking and writers (being all new to twitter and blogging) and Anne Lyle recommended this site. It's good to be here

Haven

Registered
Reaction score
I found this site through a Google search for information about writing query letters.

robertsloan2

Felinocentric Monster of Word Count
Registered
Reaction score
Website
robs-writing.blogspot.com
Nonny told me about it and gave me the link. She knew I liked huge, fast-paced forums where I can meet a lot of new friends and then get heavily active on my favorite topics. Currently a lot of my online time is spent at art sites, but she knows I wanted to spend more of my time working on my fiction.

So she sensibly steered me here, where my genres are common and my habit of posting lots won't wind up as a long list of forums where Rob posted last - for weeks on end.

Blaze

Registered
Reaction score
I found it while looking up what beta readers are on wikipedia and clicked on the link. I am very happy, I did too.

mac3910

Here, there, everywhere
Registered
Reaction score
I read about these forums on a blog called "Lisa and Laura Write" They only mentioned it in passing in a post, but I decided to come take a look and I'm very happy that I did.

rmkrisby

Party & Write til I Die
Registered
Reaction score
Someone who is on this site, not sure what username he uses, who I have class with mentioned it and I decided to look into it. :)

nevermore-nightshade

Poe Groupie and Lunchtime Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
herestous.wordpress.com
I was directed here by another young writer whom I met in the blogosphere. I'm brand new, still getting the lay of the land, or, really, arrived in the land a short enough time ago that I can't even start worrying about getting lays of anything yet. Yup.

Irene Rose

Registered
Reaction score
I found it while looking up information about "Worthy of publishing" a yahoo answer came up about it with a warning not to use that site and to come here instead.

Mysticwolf

Registered
Reaction score
I Googled a couple of agents from Guide to Literary Agents. Ones without their own websites. That's how I found you.

JayceeGirl

Registered
Reaction score
I am also one of those accidental "sitings". I was surfing the web one evening and I found this forum. I have been reading the contributions of others here for a short while and decided to officially "join" and get a user name so here I am. I look forward to contributing positively here and to hopefully make some great writer friends along the way.

Last edited: