Teens Writing for Teens, issue 6

MargoWest

the chart is not the sea
Registered
Reaction score
Hello from Och-Ayeland, all! Just got back from England and back in Scotland now. Visiting lots of family so it's been pretty much breakneck and I've had zero internetting time, but wanted to stop it to say hi!

Oh and PS I've written 3k in a week. Not fantastic but not terrible considering just how little time I've had. :)

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
Anyone around? :) I was wondering if anyone knows what the inside of a school's nurse's office looks like. I never went to the nurse when I was in school and I'm not even sure if she had an office... It's for Weredragon.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Um, every nurse is different... I've never HAD a nurse's office at school, but at camp there were some cots and white walls and some bottles of tylenol and instant lemon tea and heat pads and a fridge with ice packs and water and stuff.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Today, I'm hoping to:

Finish reading MAAH and send it to Tally.

FIGURE OUT HOW THE HELL I'M GOING TO GET TO 20K.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Today lets see....

1)Write... ANYTHING! I was doing good for a while writing about 4K a day then i relapsed and haven't written anything in like 2 weeks.

2)Read some more of Hunger Games Three... although i'm getting rather agitated by the book already and I'm only on chapter 5... and by rather...I mean VERY.

3) More beta reading.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I'm on Chapter Nine.

Also, I need your advice. Go on Skype or PM me. :)

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
Today lets see....

1)Write... ANYTHING! I was doing good for a while writing about 4K a day then i relapsed and haven't written anything in like 2 weeks.

2)Read some more of Hunger Games Three... although i'm getting rather agitated by the book already and I'm only on chapter 5... and by rather...I mean VERY.

3) More beta reading.

Yay writing! One of my friends from school just finished MJ for the first time. I know how you feel. I read it all in one sitting the day it came out and I'm not any more sure of it now than I was then.

Today for me:

1. Revisions. I'm working on a couple changes to Weredragon's plot.

2. Reading Pride and Prejudice for the first time. I'm surprised that I actually quite enjoy it. The only downside is my thoughts have become strangely proper.

3. Also more beta reading.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
yeah the book is just making my head hurt. I have so many problems with it right now that i just feel like ranting my head off, but I dont want to spoil it for others.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
So I thought I'd ordered the last PJ book, and it was just taking forever to arrive... but it turned out I didn't. XD

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
I threw P&P against a wall about halfway through.

It's on my Kobo so that's not really an option. It's like...the original soap opera.

yeah the book is just making my head hurt. I have so many problems with it right now that i just feel like ranting my head off, but I dont want to spoil it for others.

You can PM me if you like. I like listening to people read it.

So I thought I'd ordered the last PJ book, and it was just taking forever to arrive... but it turned out I didn't. XD

Oh dear. I would hate that. You're going to love TLO!