Fantabulous February 500 words/day--all genres welcome!

Zelenka

Going home!
Registered
Reaction score
1,416 of a blog post on legends and history of the Old Town,w hich hopefully will go live tomorrow. Other than that, nothing I'm afraid. :(

wonderactivist

Registered
Reaction score
Website
luciesmoker.wordpress.com
it's rumored that Papa did his best writing when he was drunk. Who knows? *shrug*

I wonder if that extends to over-gorging at the halftime show. I think my husband and two boys have enough food here for 15 people.

About 600 words this morning, but right now I plan to go shopping while the store's empty - and walk off the pizza.

Sassy3421

Plotting murder..most of the time
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sassy3421.blogspot.com
3064 words today. And it took effort....after spending so many months in the editing side of things, I've got to find my "groove" again.

BfloGal

Lost in a plot hole
Registered
Reaction score
Website
barbearly.blogspot.com
Well, that was not a Super weekend as far as writing productivity goes. Did manage 1,374 new words this morning. Now working on the novella.

wonderactivist

Registered
Reaction score
Website
luciesmoker.wordpress.com
1600 words last night on a short mystery. I think it'll wrap in the next couple days. I also edited a travel article I'm working on with some local crits. Stretching the craft outside my comfort zone on the advice of my writers club.

Have a great write!

Lucie

PS: If anyone has time, I posted that travel piece in nonfiction SYW and welcome all crits, here

Zelenka

Going home!
Registered
Reaction score
1,772 on the WIP today, and 1,450 on a blog post for work, first one ever, which is now live and can be read via the link in my sig if anyone's interested.

kaitie

With great power comes
Registered
Reaction score

Zelenka

Going home!
Registered
Reaction score
Three pages of handwritten words on a new short story - finally figured out how to get 'into' my scifi-mystery-police-procedural-thing. Got a bit of a break between tours tomorrow so hoping to get some more done.

DocBrown

Hopes to one day write for food.
Registered
Reaction score
I been banging my head the last week trying to get "it" going, so tonight I wrote up 1277 words in my world bible about one of the cultures.

I tend to keep a lot of the world building in my head, but I'm hopeful this will get some other juices flowing.

Ken Hoss

Storm Rising A Kelli Storm Novel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kenhoss.blogspot.com
Great wordage everyone! :hooray:

Nothing yesterday, but the dam broke and whipped out 934 words tonight, so far. Wrapped up a chapter and started on the next. It's getting intense! :D

ETA: Another 133 words tonight, getting tired and don't want to force the dialog. That brings today's total to 1067. The WIP is now up to 36087 words! :D Almost halfway!

Last edited:

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
I just wrote the last line of "Inevitable"! :hooray: Draft 1 is complete!!!!!!!

Logan!

Registered
Reaction score
600 words today in a challenging chapter. Not bad considering I got a lot of other random stuff done today, including about 400 words on a graduate school application.

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I finally finished the second edit and came in at 108K. Not bad, considering that I started with 196K. :)

So today I begin the third (and final) edit. Whatever wordcount I end up with is what it will have to be.

You know, I could have written 3 books in the time it's taken to get this one into shape! How's that for funny? :D

Shakesbear

knows a hawk from a handsaw
Registered
Reaction score
Did the map I need to use for the plotting of my nice little murder mystery. Also did a lot of research about poisonous herbs. Love Culpeper! Now I have a really big decision - do I set the story in Elizabethan or Tudor England?

BfloGal

Lost in a plot hole
Registered
Reaction score
Website
barbearly.blogspot.com
Congratulations, Mysteryriter--nothing better than typing "The End." I type it, even if I have to delete it later. :)

1637 words for me, over the last two days. I'm battling a headache and a foggy feeling from lack of sleep, so I imagine I'll have to rewrite most of it. Then again, my protagonist has a concussion, so maybe that will work after all. LOL.