Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FabricatedParadise

Can be bribed with circus peanuts
Registered
Reaction score
Good afternoon reppers. I finally have a couple of hours specifically dedicated to writing. Which means... I'm probably going to end up wasting it on the internet.

I'm starting yet another new WIP. Had an idea for a title and a MC and then the other night, while I was sleeping, the plot grew in my brain and now it's delicious. Well, in a morbid kind of way.

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Good afternoon reppers. I finally have a couple of hours specifically dedicated to writing. Which means... I'm probably going to end up wasting it on the internet.

I'm starting yet another new WIP. Had an idea for a title and a MC and then the other night, while I was sleeping, the plot grew in my brain and now it's delicious. Well, in a morbid kind of way.

See, when I see a red pepper saying something like that, I think you're talking about something like this.

IMG_4656.jpg

Ctairo

Why Isn't IGNORE Available in RL?
Registered
Reaction score
Kitty and veggie goodness. I like it!

Hi all! Hope the day is going well. I'm diving back into the manuscript (I've been stalling long enough).

BeatrixKiddo

Is it summer yet???
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I can't do more then one WIP at a time. I get too overwhelmed. But I'm slowly working on it. I'm stuck on Chapter Nine though. About half way through.

It's kind of rainy and gray here. Boo. I want the :Sun:.

Last edited:

FabricatedParadise

Registered
Reaction score
I have like writer's ADD or something. I can't work on just one project at a time. I've got so many other stories floating through my head. My last MS, I told myself that I was not going to start or work on any other WIPs until it was done. It took me a year and a half to write because I was so caught up by other stories that I would waste time thinking about them when I should have been thinking about my project.

So this time around, I'm just working on whatever fits my fancy and when I finish, I finish.

I am going to do April boot camp on savvy authors though. That should help motivate me.

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Anyone have a colorful way of a guy telling a girl she looks scared, in a sort of southern way. Sexy southern?

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Been a busy weekend. I need a day off to recover from my two days off.

Wow Vince.

:D

I can't do more then one WIP at a time. I get too overwhelmed.

yeah it is is to do that.

I have like writer's ADD or something.

You stole my line! :roll:

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Are you going to quote an actual example?

I'm not sure what that means. I've got a character that was scared about getting into a car with a good looking guy. The guy comes from the south, so I wanted a colorful way of him saying that she looked scared. I think I've got it.

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Right now, I'm making dinner. Broccoli & pasta sauteed in olive oil & garlic. & chicken in lemon/butter/white wine sauce.

It's going to be good.

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Just got back from Housemate's b-day dinner with her family. Her sister & bil are rich, so they always pay, but they always pick the really nice restaurant too, so that's fair. Food was real good and I've got leftovers for work tonight. :D

Just hope the damned fridge thief doesn't strike me, y'know? But, then, whoever it is doesn't seem to think there could be anything good in a plain brown paper bag. ;)

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, and Housemate got the first seasons of Dresden Files and Game of Thrones on DVD for her b-day.

Guess what dinner TV-watching's going to be for a while? LOL!

FabricatedParadise

Registered
Reaction score
I'm not sure what that means. I've got a character that was scared about getting into a car with a good looking guy. The guy comes from the south, so I wanted a colorful way of him saying that she looked scared. I think I've got it.

Cute. I was going to suggest "possum on a highway at rush hour"

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Morning.

I got some work done on f/u to VOS last night.

I was hoping for more, but at least the scene I was working on is done.

Probably not gonna get to start anything else as I've got the Voice tonight.

BeatrixKiddo

Is it summer yet???
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

I grew up in the south, so I wanted to know the colorful way in which you were going to word the sentence for that part of the story (or sentences). You know, I have to make sure you accurately represent my people.

:D

Just got back from Housemate's b-day dinner with her family. Her sister & bil are rich...

The next time you have dinner there, take a minor fall and sue their homeowners insurance, while faking an ankel injury. They can afford it. Nice payday for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.