Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
Tally - I didn't mean the "you're" specifically to you. Just as a general thing. I know I hear from my friends/classmates over and over that they hate morning classes. The only time I'd take a morning class was if I needed the class and there was no other time slot.

I've got my cup of coffee. I think I'm gonna plot instead of write. Not sure if I truly have a direction after this chapter...

KarlaErikaCal

Registered
Reaction score
I'd rather have classes in the afternoon/evening. I hate waking up early, and I sleep late, so sleeping in is nice.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Ohhhh. I thought she was buying new CDs and then turning around and selling them right away.

Not in this case, but it's doable. My brother is minting it right now running a small online business on this model. He bought 600 new games from a wholesaler for 50p each, and he's making anywhere from £2 to £20 profit on each one. All completely legal.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
I'm a late-night writer, so I like to get up late the next morning.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I write best at night...

I moved the cards so that when I open my door, they will be one of the first things I see. For some reason, this makes me happy.

ETA: Hi, Ely!

KarlaErikaCal

Registered
Reaction score
Hmm I think I'm gonna wing it instead of plot right now. And to get me working distraction free, I'll use the typewriter mode, which prevents you from editing what you've just written in a full screen. As you write, the text disappears upward. There's even a setting to prevent backspace editing.

Hopefully I'll get lots done this way :D

Also, Ely - I'll probably be sending Chapter 3 and 4 by tonight. The end of Chapter 3 and onward will be super rough, though.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I know the feeling Ely. :/ I have a love/hate relationship with Valentine's day.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
I bought myself a bunch of chocolate :D

honestly, I don't mind. I really don't want a boyfriend right now.

ETA: it seems... boring. I like dating. Not commitment.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
I'm a late-night writer, so I like to get up late the next morning.

That's how I am. Hence why i'm just waking up now! Although to be fair i didnt write last night. I'd been up for more then 24 hours straight. I was suppose to have a quiet sleep over with Will... but well... i fell asleep... at like 9pm and have been asleep till now.

I swear its like my teachers decide to put test days that correspond with the only day i get to see Will.

Anyway, how are you all doing?

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
my mommy got me new sneakers and perfume!

Will and I don't celebrate valentines day. we did the first one we were together then after that is like ... why spend money on a stupid holiday... plus Will could never figure out what to get me because I hate flowers, i never wear jewelry, and tell him not to buy me chocolate...

He got me a gold dipped rose our first valentines day... which was awesome!!! Looks like the rose from beauty and the beast!

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I think I am going to have self-harm in TMB. I think it would work for the story.

KarlaErikaCal

Registered
Reaction score
Woohoo. 7.2K total for TL. Given, most of the 2.8K I added just now was old stuff I copied/pasted that still work lol.

Sending you Chapters 3-4 right now, Ely! Or well, soon. I want to double check if this is the right sequence of events lol

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
*sigh* I just can't get this stupid crappy non-writing mood out of my system. I want something to inspire me. ahhhghhh this is so frustrating!

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
All - Don't wait for inspiration. Go out and look for it. I am always searching Youtube, Weheartit, and other places on the web looking for inspiring words, images, or songs especially when I can't seem to write.

ETA: Okay, Karla! :D Can't wait to read it.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
hahahahah! Yeah that was 4 valentines days ago. Now were both poor and cant even afford christmas gifts for each other.

But if you want him, i should probably mention that he is a uber dork like myself... looks exactly like Eric Forman for That 70's show (no not Topher Grace, but like the character Eric Forman) So much so that he at least gets asked 4 times a week at work. Plays video games all day and will most likely not read anything you ever wrote. (he's going through a... I dont want to even read a news-paper phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.