Status
Not open for further replies.

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
This could be a problem. Are we doppelgangers? Evil twins?

I NEED ANSWERS.

One of you is a prestige!

oH NOEs! one of us is the Prestige material!?! But which one?! who do we drown?!?

I vote for there being an evil twin. Do one of you have a goatee?

edit: this is bothering me... is it 'do one of you' or 'does one of you'?

I do not have a goatee!! I do not indeed! I bleach.

The only one i have is this: 42

or 37 if you're a Kevin Smith fan.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
639 words on my new Duck Dodgers and the 24 and half century computer / word processor. (It's got a very loud fan, I may grow to hate this fan)

But...

Why hasn't someone invented the words 'ont he'? Or alternatively, why don't I learn to touch type?

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
seriously? I only hope the desert would truly contain her as the cold does...... is Arizona ready for her!?!

Wait, whaaa?

You mean, all this cold and snow and ice and distance is just part of some vasty conspiracy to hold me down?

I. Will. Be. Free!

*spreads leathery wings and prepares to soar. like a leaf on the wind if the leaf had talons and spit acid...and had a chocolate-covered marshmallow egg in its purse*

Yay for packing and new cards and Happy Easters!

I'm waiting for my parents to return with my child, at which time we will embark on our Easter Egg Hunt/Treasure Hunt/Mission Impossible Mash-up Extraordinaire!

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
I'm waiting for my parents to return with my child, at which time we will embark on our Easter Egg Hunt/Treasure Hunt/Mission Impossible Mash-up Extraordinaire!
Despite my intense dislike of mosquitoes, which I was once informed by an Alaskan resident grow as long as your arm, I am very tempted to move there right now.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Cooking dinner here, which is fish stuffed w/ crab rather than ham. Because, dude. Crab.

My paska (Easter bread) turned out yummy. As did the pies. I froze one, though, as there's no way I'm going to eat two pies before one goes bad.

In other news, I have so many violets in my lawn, next year, I'm picking them and candying them. Or making jam. Or something (I don't use any chemicals on my lawn).

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Despite my intense dislike of mosquitoes, which I was once informed by an Alaskan resident grow as long as your arm, I am very tempted to move there right now.

We are pre-mosquito right now, though they should be terrible as there will be standing water here for an extra 3-4 weeks after break-up.

And, the hunt is over, but it. was. epic. (or, as epic as things led by 3 year olds can be)

Cooking dinner here, which is fish stuffed w/ crab rather than ham. Because, dude. Crab.

I misinterpreted this to mean that the norm is ham-stuffed fish, and I wasn't sure how I felt about you for awhile. :D

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
What is everyone's problem with ham, and fish? Both are good.

good + good = better

right?

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]魚内側ハム[/FONT]は悪いですよ!

本当? 食べてみたいなぁ。 「この変なもの食べたことあるよ」って話になるから。

If you want to see interesting faces, when you are teaching 8 year old girls English conversation and the topic of the day is "Have you ever eaten XXX?", try telling them you have eaten rabbit.

I have to work hard at not :roll:when I see their faces. Snake works too.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com

If you want to see interesting faces, when you are teaching 8 year old girls English conversation and the topic of the day is "Have you ever eaten XXX?", try telling them you have eaten rabbit.

I have to work hard at not :roll:when I see their faces. Snake works too.

Mmm. Bunny.

Deer is tasty too.

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score

If you do try it, please let us know in as minimal detail as possible how it was.

Yes, like biscuits stuffed with bacon and peanut butter.

Peanut butter and cheese is wicked tasty on hot dogs.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Mmm on both counts!

You ever get the "How could you kill Bambi?" question? My standard response: "Because he tastes great with BBQ sauce!"

Na. Living in western PA, there's a ton of folks who still hunt (the first day of deer season is a school holiday) so most people have been eating Bambi since childhood. And for some folks, hunting's still a way of getting meat for the winter.

I don't hunt, but I have many friends who do. And Bambi chili is out of this world.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
One of these days I'll try it. But you all will have to wait till I find a big enough fish. Most of the grocery stores around here sell single serving sized fish.

Not much room to stuff ham in. Would you complain if I added other stuff too? onions, garlic, ginger that kind of thing? I like experimenting. Sometimes things come out pretty darn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.