Not open for further replies.

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
Preach it, sister!

By the way, between this picture and various comments i've read out from you over the last few months, my younger daughter has decided you are a goddess, Bettie.

:) ah... finally in my rightful place.... Tell her I accept her worships. Please leave glitter and Reese's peanut butter cups under oak trees for me....

Meanie :p

I actually I have no idea what I look like *considers taking video footage* *rejects idea as crazy paranoia making*

Guys guys guys... home time in fifteen minutes! Woohoo! Future Girl is getting out of the office! :D

:) I make you haz a crazy.

All hail the great goddess Bettie??

Also, ever since I found out how to check the posting "rankings", I have become highly competitive and obsessed with checking my performance.

Sixth, btw. BOOYAH.

Ok I'll stop now.

again... in my rightful place... *sparkles*

that's right... don't forget the glitter and the Reese's...

Completely agreed. It's also a great illustration of the way UF heroines are often sexualized. She can kill you six ways in under a minute, but only with her booty popped out.

...and don't forget the cleavage....

I had a good day today. Now I'm having a kerfuffle with D311 because they don't believe the wear on my keyboard after 3 (!!!!!) months of typing is due to normal usage :Wha:

What do they think I'm doing with it? :scared:

oh... I'm not going there.

She did displace me!

This means Pinkie Pie war!

*Dons battle gear.*

I'd pay MONEY to see this.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Just tea, my dears, just tea.

I'm trying to psych myself up for activities involving dexterity, quick reactions and strength. Because I have none of these things, the mental part is very important.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
I am having a blah day. Little K and I are both grumpy for no apparent reason. I want to go back to bed. I hope Mr. K is having a better day because if he's grumpy when he comes home later then it's going to be a rough night.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
I am having a blah day. Little K and I are both grumpy for no apparent reason. I want to go back to bed. I hope Mr. K is having a better day because if he's grumpy when he comes home later then it's going to be a rough night.

:Hug2:

Hope things get better, Kricket! Grumpy days are no fun. :(

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Oh dear, Kricket. Hope you cheer up soon! *sends happy vibes*

She did displace me!

This means Pinkie Pie war!

*Dons battle gear.*
*straps on armour and helmet*

I envision this battle will be fought with marshmallows, rainbows, and weapons-grade-sparkles.

*slowly backs away from impending over-pinkination*
*picks up marshmallow gun, rainbow cannon and sparkle grenades*

Let's do this thing!

Shuemais

We can't always be the Batman
Registered
Reaction score
SaraP's feeling a bit stressed and worn down by life right now. If you've got a second, go share a few extra sparkles if you've got any on hand, please. :)

She loves reps, people. Loves 'em. LOVES THEM.

And look! Here's her profile!

... please? :D

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
B, did you not see my offer to run folks down with my war horse or did I not see your reply? :)

Lol, fair question. Yes, I watched lots of random episodes from Seasons 1 and 2. I would like to take back some of that time. Not that I didn't learn anything from the episodes I caught; just would like some of that time returned. :tongue :)

I guess not everyone can worship the slayer.

Even if the academics did start offering courses and essays on it :)

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Btw guys if I didn't already hit you with my friendship ray, I'm adding folks on Goodreads. Feel free to hit me up and add me!

*goes to el-sparklify SaraP*

_Sian_

Ooooh, pretty lights and sirens :D
Registered
Reaction score
Website
antagonistsneeded.wordpress.com
I am having a morning. Yay!

:sarcasm

:( Here's a group hug to make it slightly better (or at least I hope it will)

Completely agreed. It's also a great illustration of the way UF heroines are often sexualized. She can kill you six ways in under a minute, but only with her booty popped out.

For a long time, I wouldn't touch UF with a metre long pole because of this. It was only because I wanted to read some of the AWer's books that I dipped my toe back in

SaraP's feeling a bit stressed and worn down by life right now. If you've got a second, go share a few extra sparkles if you've got any on hand, please. :)

She loves reps, people. Loves 'em. LOVES THEM.

And look! Here's her profile!

... please? :D

Done and dusted. In multicoloured sparkles that is.

Last edited:

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Love the new Pinkie avs btw. :)

bettielee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
B, did you not see my offer to run folks down with my war horse or did I not see your reply? :)

:)

I'm sorry. You know my fickle ways. I was caressed and told I was loved, so I forgot what I was mad about. I can only have one feeling at a time.

I thank you for your offer, but apparently, I'm being worshiped now. :)

Oh, and good morning. Friday the 13th is looking okay so far. Nothing dire seems to have happened yet :)

Thank goodness. Just to be safe, I am off on Friday, and I don't plan on going outside. (there's a little black kitty in my apt complex - I'm not taking at chance of him crossing my path at midnight on Friday the 13th.)

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
One must be worshipped when they command a great knightess ;) ;)

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
stainedglassinthenight.wordpress.com
Friday the 13th? *gulp* I didn't even.... I mean... but... *hides*

I'm at my favorite coffee shop Dunn Bro's right now sitting right next to the coffee bean roaster (they roast all their beans on site so the coffee you order is literally as fresh as humanly possible) <3 It smells so incredibly good in here, the perfect atmosphere for writing. :) I've been here about an hour and have only gotten about 550 words, but at least its progress (fireplaces are hypnotic).

bettielee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
One must be worshipped when they command a great knightess ;) ;)

:) hell to the yeah! *pets destrier*

Friday the 13th? *gulp* I didn't even.... I mean... but... *hides*

I'm at my favorite coffee shop Dunn Bro's right now sitting right next to the coffee bean roaster (they roast all their beans on site so the coffee you order is literally as fresh as humanly possible) <3 It smells so incredibly good in here, the perfect atmosphere for writing. :) I've been here about an hour and have only gotten about 550 words, but at least its progress (fireplaces are hypnotic).

*sends postcard*

"I wish I was there...."

Status
Not open for further replies.