XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Extra: For bird lovers.

You remember my description of those obnoxious people who used to live next door? One of their nicer qualities was that they used to put things out for the wildlife, including last year a little box for birds to nest in (it even has the house number painted on the front, perhaps they were expecting owl post). The box is in a really good spot, but because the people were always in the garden it never got used. There is still no one living next door and this morning we spotted that a wren had moved into the bird box. Oooo, tiny birdie. Hopefully, we will get even tinier birdies before any new people arrive.

Baby tiny birds ftw. Plus I love wrens.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And I'm fine with carpooling with strangers. I'm in the SCA. You don't get much stranger than that...

I should also make sure my passport isn't set to expire soon. I think I'm good until '14, but I'm not positive.

I let a former Cantinaite pick me up from the airport in Cali. We shared a hostel room too and neither she or her gf were Cuthulu. :)

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOO, not Timeline. :p

I need to get back to Chirper. It's just that I have so little online time nowadays... :e2bummed:

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Etola, ditching the husband is prolly a good plan ;)

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Whatcha doing at the hospital?

Hopefully she's there for the pre-launch phase of the Kricket Baby Module 2.

Yes, this. Tour of the labor/delivery wing and such. It's large but new so it's all good.

:ROFL:

On a serious note, though, I hope everything is going well for you, Kricket!

Kricket - that's hard work for a pregnant girl - I do not deny you the right to a nap. I have not yet begun my packing/cleaning (hard work for a fat girl) but I will probably join you in spirit after I've done a little more.

Thanks guys!

And packing is tiring and stressful. Naps are good and highly recommended.

What's that?

I can haz 60k words?

*jazz hands*

:snoopy:

Nap was actually very successful, minus the almost getting stuck on the couch part. My couch is old, deep and fluffy, so you sink in pretty far. While sleeping on it is very comfy, it's not the easiest thing to get out of.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
What's that?

I can haz 60k words?

*jazz hands*

YAY! :fistpump I couldn't find a "jazz hands" smiley, but what about this guy, uh, little ballz hands?

Facebook confuses me. Now I've switched to the timeline view and am even more lost lol.

Ugh. Timeline may be the single most uggo piece of carp evar.

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
Hehehehehe. I had two due dates for my oldest, she decided the middle was the best day. Had one due date with the Little Kidlet, she was born 5 days earlier. Worked fine by me on both cases. :)

Etola

Still looking for stars...
Registered
Reaction score
Etola, ditching the husband is prolly a good plan ;)

You make a valid argument. I may have to keep this option open...

Thanks guys!

And packing is tiring and stressful. Naps are good and highly recommended.

:snoopy:

Nap was actually very successful, minus the almost getting stuck on the couch part. My couch is old, deep and fluffy, so you sink in pretty far. While sleeping on it is very comfy, it's not the easiest thing to get out of.

Ah, but those are the best kinds of couches, are they not? ;) And I am a fan of naps, especially earned ones. They are the best!

I've got 9 days left

...not that I'm counting or anything. :)

Even though Chibi Kricket is a WIP, the 'whip it good' smiley doesn't feel appropriate here, so have a dancing bear instead!

:e2bear:

(And yes, I'm calling your little bundle Chibi Kricket to distinguish him/her from Little Cricket)

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Hehehehehe. I had two due dates for my oldest, she decided the middle was the best day. Had one due date with the Little Kidlet, she was born 5 days earlier. Worked fine by me on both cases. :)

Little Kricket was technically a day late. Although I was in labor all day on the actual due date.

Ah, but those are the best kinds of couches, are they not? ;) And I am a fan of naps, especially earned ones. They are the best!

Even though Chibi Kricket is a WIP, the 'whip it good' smiley doesn't feel appropriate here, so have a dancing bear instead!

:e2bear:

(And yes, I'm calling your little bundle Chibi Kricket to distinguish him/her from Little Cricket)

Yeah that couch is great but when I don't have anyone around to help me up it gets a little complicated.

And I like Chibi Kricket. I was just going to go with Baby Kricket, but Chibi is way cuter. (boy, btw)

Oh and I feel whipped, so this :whip: is fairly appropriate.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So now that I've survived the hailpocalypse...

Everyone else okay? Anyone else have freak weather? Last week, high 70s. In a few days, 70s. Now? Mass acumulations of hail. I got video. And had to stop doIng gardening. Luckily I got the baby celeriac and the oregano in in time. The rest will live.

Status
Not open for further replies.