A TV comercial featuring human pee????

Plot Device

A woman said to write like a man.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sandwichboardroom.blogspot.com
I wasn't going to mention that part, but for sure that's the most common cause. And it stings a little in an almost pleasant way. I've been known to wet the tub to my left, the vanity to the right and never touch the bowl I was aiming for. It's times like those I've found sitting is preferable to standing.

I never knew this about guys, but now that you have explained this, it totally makes sense. A guy is probably still at least partially engorged, and so his urethra is still slightly compressed, especially at the tip, and THAT must be why it spurts out all funny on you gentlemen.

So since we women are part of the reason why you're a bunch of spurters, I guess we can forgive you!

As for the burning--we women ALSO have some stinging "right after" as well.

And Silver King, I must say ... your making a post like this while sporting THAT avatar is more than a little subliminal. :D

Feiss

Sleeps during the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I never knew this about guys, but now that you have explained this, it totally makes sense. A guy is probably still at least partially engorged, and so his urethra is still slightly compressed, especially at the tip, and THAT must be why it spurts out all funny on you gentlemen.

So since we women are part of the reason why you're a bunch of spurters, I guess we can forgive you!

As for the burning--we women ALSO have some stinging "right after" as well.

And Silver King, I must say ... your making a post like this while sporting THAT avatar is more than a little subliminal. :D

HAHAHA

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
...And Silver King, I must say ... your making a post like this while sporting THAT avatar is more than a little subliminal. :D
Ha! That's not the first time I've been reminded my avatar holds some phallic significance, so it must be true. :)

Kevin hinted, correctly, that's it's not merely an "engorged" state of affairs that causes men to miss their mark but rather the erratic stream is brought on from post-coital blockage that needs to be flushed before we can operate properly again and shoot straight, which is usually cleared away after the first or second visit to the bathroom.

Sorry, but that's the easiest and most delicate way I can describe the process...

Feiss

Sleeps during the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
post-coital blockage that needs to be flushed before we can operate properly again and shoot straight

ugh ugh. Cottage cheese images...flooding...can'..t...stop...the.....mad...ne.s.ss.

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I suppose it was time for osmoregulation to become a mainstream topic here. Ureters out there take note. Urea-lly should let it all just flow. The thread will sphincter-slam in short order.

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry. For once, I couldn't come up with a poem about this body function. At least without using the phrase "showers of gold." And it would have gone down the pipes from there.

JimmyB27

Hoopy frood
Registered
Reaction score
In the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable e
Website
destinydeceived.wordpress.com
Ha! That's not the first time I've been reminded my avatar holds some phallic significance, so it must be true. :)

Kevin hinted, correctly, that's it's not merely an "engorged" state of affairs that causes men to miss their mark but rather the erratic stream is brought on from post-coital blockage that needs to be flushed before we can operate properly again and shoot straight, which is usually cleared away after the first or second visit to the bathroom.

Sorry, but that's the easiest and most delicate way I can describe the process...
You know what? I think this has just become my new favourite argument against Creationism.

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score
Renaming this thread to 'orfice party'

Richard

Feiss

Sleeps during the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Can't do it as well as NeuroFizz, but I will try it.

Post-coital, I unbuckle,
hunch my back and release
expecting smooth expelation
pleasurable and sweet.

Instead I am betrayed,
my little soldier revolts
He spares the enemy porcelin,
attacks the bougainvillea instead.
My mushroom-capped fireman
puts out non-existent fires
on the sink, the cat,
the shower curtain,
my shoes

Frantic I panic,
the blockage will not clear!

At last! A valiant effort
Sisyphus breaches the hill.
Sighing, I stream
a hearty shower of gold
like God's promise of rainbows.

Pagey's_Girl

Still plays with dolls
Registered
Reaction score
To quote a character from my WIP - "By that time he was on his seventh Guiness and pretty pissed, and he'd started looking for his wife and couldn't find her. He got really pissed when somene told him they'd seen her talking to Jimmy, and since he couldn't find Jimmy, either, he assumed he'd pissed off with Christine..."

You really have to love those all-purpose words...

JimmyB27

Hoopy frood
Registered
Reaction score
In the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable e
Website
destinydeceived.wordpress.com
To quote a character from my WIP - "By that time he was on his seventh Guiness and pretty pissed, and he'd started looking for his wife and couldn't find her. He got really pissed when somene told him they'd seen her talking to Jimmy, and since he couldn't find Jimmy, either, he assumed he'd pissed off with Christine..."

You really have to love those all-purpose words...
Wait - I'm in your WiP?

Plot Device

A woman said to write like a man.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sandwichboardroom.blogspot.com

Very well described indeed. :) Thank you! :cool: