XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Temp Assistant: :e2bouncey:e2tomato::e2bouncey:e2chain::e2Order::e2moon:

Me: :mad: *goes to manager's office* I'm having trouble working with the temp assistant replacing my assistant. Can I work with one of the other three?

Manager: It's only for another couple days. Please try to work with her. (Unsaid: everyone else already asked not to work with her, so you're stuck)

Me: We are really, really incompatible.

Manager: I know she's difficult, and the more you try to direct or correct her, the more stubborn she gets. How about trying to kill her with kindness?

Me: Very well. *renames shovel "kindness"*

Wow. :D

*collapses on couch* Home again! Now to rest for a bit and begin putting my apartment back together.

One good thing about this is we got the kitchen packed last night. Like all boxed up for the move. The kitchen is one of the most time consuming rooms.

And now to put stuff back in closets and sweep up all the dead bugs. :)

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
What are the fens? Should I be worried?

:eek:

Comic Sans!

:eek:

!!!!!EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!!

:D

I really hope you aren't talking about a certain 501 thing. Don't pay for what is there... *shudders* Not worth the money, and the explanations are available elsewhere.

ION, it is soon going to be a bannable offense to use Comics Sans or abuse exclamation marks... :D

LIES!!!!

It damn well better rain. And rain. And rain. It has been so dry that for several days the leaves on some trees have been turning yellow and falling off. It looks like fall across my yard. :dire:

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
This. Ooh, soooo this. Especially for Construction Worker Kilt. Mommy want. Mommy want sooooo baaaaad!

Wearing a kilt just says something about a man. About his self-confidence. About his masculinity. About how sexy his knees are.

I'm going to have to see if I can convince the Husband Unit to put his kilt on when he gets home from work. I need my kilt fix.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Ugh. I nearly hit someone with my car today. They were crossing right to left, I was looking to the left to watch for traffic to clear so I could turn right. It did and I inched forward before I fully looked to the right.

Didn't hit him, but he kinda had to jump out of the way. I was mortified. Still am. :( :(

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score

Hey! No laughing! My husband, like me, is on the wrong side of 45. He looks more like Pub Dancing Kilt Guy than Construction Work Kilt Guy. (so do I, for that matter).

I still think he's sexy when he puts on that bad boy! So nyah!

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Ugh. I nearly hit someone with my car today.

Everyone is okay though, right? :)

Hey! No laughing! My husband, like me, is on the wrong side of 45.

As has been pointed out to me (very recently) there is no "wrong side of" any more... There are women in their eighties who look like they are still in their thirties. Ageism is on the way out.

And soon we will live forever. Or something. :)

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
stainedglassinthenight.wordpress.com
Hey! No laughing! My husband, like me, is on the wrong side of 45. He looks more like Pub Dancing Kilt Guy than Construction Work Kilt Guy. (so do I, for that matter).

I still think he's sexy when he puts on that bad boy! So nyah!

Trust me. BigWords will be in a kilt on a) our wedding day and b) every day I tell him to after that.

I plan on buying a whole collection of kilts to dress him up in. :D

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Everyone is okay though, right? :)

As has been pointed out to me (very recently) there is no "wrong side of" any more... There are women in their eighties who look like they are still in their thirties. Ageism is on the way out.

And soon we will live forever. Or something. :)

I'm in my late forties. I look like I'm in my late forties. Whatever is on its way in or its way out, it's still too late for me.

JLBrady

up to no good
Registered
Reaction score
Ugh. I nearly hit someone with my car today. They were crossing right to left, I was looking to the left to watch for traffic to clear so I could turn right. It did and I inched forward before I fully looked to the right.

Didn't hit him, but he kinda had to jump out of the way. I was mortified. Still am. :( :(

It's okay. As a frequent walker, I've nearly been killed more times than I can count. Pedestrians develop amazing reflexes to survive the urban jungle.

Also an impressive vocabulary of curse words.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So, BW, do you know Rose IRL or is she a tolerated cyber stalker?

:)

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
I know Abby very well. :D

And yes, digital at the moment until I can get my passport issues cleared up. Then analogue may commence...

I know, I know - I'll save you all the trouble.

:tmi

Happy now? :D

Reservoir Angel

Angelic by name, fiendish by nature
Registered
Reaction score
My friend is trying to talk me into totally unrealistic things. It's very irritating, since I find myself actually wanting to do what she says even if it's totally implausible for numerous reasons. :(

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
I know Abby very well. :D

And yes, digital at the moment until I can get my passport issues cleared up. Then analogue may commence...

I know, I know - I'll save you all the trouble.

:tmi

Happy now? :D

Not TMI! that's wonderful news!!!!! Hurrah for you both!

Status
Not open for further replies.