XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Quiet Cantina is quiet. Where is everyone?

*Eyes CM's dirty sink.* Somebody obviously isn't busy.

SOMEONE has:

1) Cleaned the sink entirely.
2) Cleaned ALL THE BBQ EQUIPMENT!!!
3) Organized several boxes.
4) Taken his wife to lunch.
5) Picked up his car from the mechanic's.
6) Paid ALL THE BILLS!!!
7) Cursed his WIP in Klingon.
8) Taken an arrow to the knee.

Busy day is busy.

:D

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, all! How goes it? I'm reading the short Downside story that Stacia Kane has on Heroes and Heartbreakers this morning. It's SO good. *goes back to reading*

Then I have to finish this query letter :)gaah ). But then I have something fun to beta read. :D

But, you, club.... in... :e2cry:

And we need a linky or something.

I'm twiddling through the SFF at Amazon - internet window shopping, and down the side it lists stores including

Made me look twice.

Nice.

In other news, if you're having a dream where you're carrying a chicken around a semi-ag suburbia, and a pigeon tries to land on your shoulder, and is kinda flapping and kinda trying to get footing on your shoulder, and you note how cute it's little head is....

wake the fk up, b/c that sucker turns into a bat, wraps it's wings around your arm, and presses it's head against you. And just as you are wondering if it's rabid, it squeezes your biceps and triceps. Hard.

And THEN you wake the hell up and you sure as heck aren't falling asleep too fast, despite being sick.

Urgh. Stupid clingy rabies vectors.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
But, you, club.... in... :e2cry:

And we need a linky or something.

You have to register for an account, I believe, but it's worth the 5 seconds. Here's the linky.

I would advise not reading it if you haven't already read the first three books. And if you haven't read those, WHY NOT?! Best. Series. Ever.

/fangirl off

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
SOMEONE has:

1) Cleaned the sink entirely.
2) Cleaned ALL THE BBQ EQUIPMENT!!!
3) Organized several boxes.
4) Taken his wife to lunch.
5) Picked up his car from the mechanic's.
6) Paid ALL THE BILLS!!!
7) Cursed his WIP in Klingon.
8) Taken an arrow to the knee.

Busy day is busy.

:D
Almost ONE of those things is a real accomplishment!

In other news, if you're having a dream where you're carrying a chicken around a semi-ag suburbia, and a pigeon tries to land on your shoulder, and is kinda flapping and kinda trying to get footing on your shoulder, and you note how cute it's little head is....

wake the fk up, b/c that sucker turns into a bat, wraps it's wings around your arm, and presses it's head against you. And just as you are wondering if it's rabid, it squeezes your biceps and triceps. Hard.

And THEN you wake the hell up and you sure as heck aren't falling asleep too fast, despite being sick.

Urgh. Stupid clingy rabies vectors.
SWEET ZOMBIE COOKIE MONSTER what the HELL kind of dreams do you have?!? O.O

Evening folks. I got sucked into starting a new WiP today, because it just wouldn't leave me alone. And the MC INSISTS on narrating the thing in first person, despite me not being too keen on that idea. But what can you do.

It's a novella anyway so I can keep that chugging along as well as the novel.

*looks at novel WiP*

Daym. That thing is STILL not writing itself...

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Anybody up for German food tonight? pork loin, sauerkraut, potatoes, corn out of my garden.....

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
SWEET ZOMBIE COOKIE MONSTER what the HELL kind of dreams do you have?!? O.O

Uber dreams.

Uber freaky dreams.

My worse nightmare was when I was little and driving over a rickety wood and rope bridge with a bunch of folks. Or rather, my sister was driving, even though she was technically still too young. There was an accident, and it was dark, and creepy buildup. We were standing on the other side of the bridge, sans car, when we heard heavy 'clop, clop, clop' from the dark gloom of the bridge. Did I wanna stay and see the horsie? No, I wanted to get the f outta there. I convinced the others and we turned and left. But then my omni POV swung around and from out of the darkness appeared an evil mickey mouse eared mouse-centaur. Which sure, sounds funny, but the sucker was EVIL. Just staring back at me, pure, black, evil.

I literally woke up SCREAMING and incoherent, even after my mom came running into my room. I don't really remember her calming me down, though obviously she did.

I just remember staring at the face of evil, and it had mickey mouse ears. Big, dark ears on it's big evil face.

Yeah.

...I'm sensing a rodent theme here....

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Rabies is not bound by days ending in Y.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
10!

He brought long-stem red roses for everyone in the office.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
You have got to be kidding me. This cements my theory that he is, in fact, Satan.

Just a couple per lady (the lads are on vacay right now), but at least one of the women started crying and two are following him around praising him.

I think you're right.

Has to be Satan.

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Just a couple per lady (the lads are on vacay right now), but at least one of the women started crying and two are following him around praising him.

I think you're right.

Has to be Satan.

*nods sagely*

You know what this means, Hillz.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
It's like you don't know me at all :e2cry:

You might have to walk me through it. I'm enshrouded in a Satanic mist, and being assaulted by the ecstatic shrieks of middle-aged woman.

Also I'm really tired.

Does it involve me getting my spare bedroom cleaned up for an imminently-arriving exorcist guest?

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You might have to walk me through it. I'm enshrouded in a Satanic mist, and being assaulted by the ecstatic shrieks of middle-aged woman.

Also I'm really tired.

Does it involve me getting my spare bedroom cleaned up for an imminently-arriving exorcist guest?

:eek:

:idea:

:yessmiley

*smiley that can never be posted*

Status
Not open for further replies.