Hello Again

Ryan Love

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all, this is actually the second account I've made for this forum. I made my first one a loooooong time ago and can't for the life of me remember what it was (I fell off the face of the Earth for a while). I think it only had about 2 posts anyway, so I figured I should start fresh.

I'm the type of person that loves to write, but never finishes anything. Well I aimed to change that and have been working as hard as I can on my current WIP and I'm currently 55,000 words in. That's the best I've ever done! I finally found a writing style and process that suits me and I plan to finish this one, so I've found myself checking the forums quite frequently for answers to my various writing questions. So you'll definitely be seeing me around.

tl:dr I'm a writer.

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome: back, Ryan.

Congratulations on your progress and determination. It's the right stuff for good books. :D

What's the subject or genre?

Last edited:

Ryan Love

Registered
Reaction score
It's young adult urban fantasy? I'm not good with genres. At first glance it seems like it would be the cliched 'I'm a teenager that discovers a hidden magical world that exists alongside ours' but it turns slightly religious. Not preachy though, I just gave it some Greek and Christian themes.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

If you do remember your old account info we can have your accounts merged.

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

rwm4768

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, and good luck finishing that manuscript.

BC11

Possibly related to R2-D2
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back, Ryan.