Things like this makes me ashamed of being Venezuelan

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
If you are wondering what is this, is a commentator from the Olympics retelling the incident of Hitler and Michael Phelps on Munich 72

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Sports announcers don't reflect the whole of a nation, Max. They're mostly just a bunch of dumbass talking heads that don't even represent their species well at all.

And I don't know about you, but I'm fed up with hearing about that Phelps fellow. Seriously. Enough is enough already.

Did you know he's going to visit Disney World soon? Does anyone care? Does it even freaking matter?

Don't MAKE me port this thread to the Sports and Fitness forum. ;)

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Sports announcers don't reflect the whole of a nation, Max. They're mostly just a bunch of dumbass talking heads that don't even represent their species well at all.

And I don't know about you, but I'm fed up with hearing about that Phelps fellow. Seriously. Enough is enough already.

Did you know he's going to visit Disney World soon? Does anyone care? Does it even freaking matter?

Don't MAKE me port this thread to the Sports and Fitness forum. ;)

LOL, true. Is not about the swimmer, is just... how idiotic you can be to don't know who the hell are you watching swimming on the Olympics???

Either that, or Hitler continued alive and is this just part of a conspirancy a la Dan Brown

kct webber

Squirrel, Sekrit type, 1 ea.
Registered
Reaction score
I hear you. Every time I see a professional wrestling commercial I feel ashamed to be the same species.