I Got Hired to Blog for b5media :)

sgunelius

10 Books & Counting
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.keysplashcreative.com
My months of trying to develop myself in the blogging world is finally paying off. I got another blogging job to help support my marketing platform for my copywriting book! In addition to MarketingBlurb which I started a month ago for Know More Media, I just got hired to write for b5media at Brandcurve.com. I'm very excited.

I want to thank everyone here for the great tips, advice and conversation! Thanks to this forum (and the forum at www.wahm.com), I'm finally getting my freelance writing career going, and I finished my book!

Please visit me at MarketingBlurb and Brandcurve (heck, I'd even love to get more visitors at my Disney blog, LOL)!

jenfreedom

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.growingagreenfamily.com
Cool beans! I almost applied for that blog job -- but instead decided to apply for just the b5media Offbeat Homes position; which I got. Come visit me there. I'll for sure be by your blog. I can't wait it sounded very neat.

Congratulations and take care
~ Jennifer

Crabby McSlacker

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations, that's great news!

Please keep us posted on the book, and on your experiences at b5, so some of us non-pros can experience your success vicariously!