Do You Think You Could Respond To This?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eudaemonic

what? why!
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, hit me claw.......oooops slippin off the bar here. Wheres my pint?.....HIC.......BBBuuuurp. o par'n me?

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, hit me claw.......oooops slippin off the bar here. Wheres my pint?.....HIC.......BBBuuuurp. o par'n me?

WATNEYS WATNEYS WATNEYS WATNEYS WATNEYS-IS THAT STILL CRAPPPY OCCASIONALLY DRINKABLE ALE?

PS-consider yourself struck-pass the shandy-is this a gay bar?

Eudaemonic

what? why!
Registered
Reaction score
What kneees? What you sayin ...hic...bout my knees.....hic?

davids

Banned
Reaction score
I WANNA HOLD YOUR KNEEEEEEEESSES-I WANNA HOLD YOUR KNEES-WELL ONLY IF YOU ARE NOT GAY-NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT-AND ARE YOU WILLING TO FALL GENTLY INTO THE FRAY OF DISFUNCTIONAL YET LOVING ALKEEHOLIK BLISTERIFICATION AND WHERE THE HELL IS INK?

davids

Banned
Reaction score
OH DO FORGIVE US-IS THERE ANYTHING THAT WE CAN DO-WOULD TONGUE TAG HELP TO REMOVE THE SCARS IN YOUR HEART?

Eudaemonic

what? why!
Registered
Reaction score
Shorts? Summer? At home? No one else to see? You sayin Im not entitled ink?

Eudaemonic

what? why!
Registered
Reaction score
Am feeling a breeze. Am I wearing my kilt right?

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Could you begin lapping here?

THERE? With the greatest of pleasure but don't you think you should be a might more cautious-I possess opera singer's tongue-not the local amateur ones but the international all over the world singing tongue muscle-honed from long hours of muscle building yet delectable receiver torment-wait there is more comes to mind-do you think I am being too forward-or would you prefer I slide gently rear-ward to a gentler-sweeter place?

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
ainy-ray is aking-may y-may ead-hay urt-hay, o-day ou-yay hink-tay is-hay ares-cay?

Take THAT Mr. Banana fo-fanna, me, my ronana..

And...Obi-Red-Kenobi...yeah, you with the claw...um...er...hark, would you believe I'm speechless?

On the otherhand...Mr. Breezy Shorts....if yer' wearin' the kilt the way tis meant ta' be worn, aye, ye' may feel a slight wind...doona think ta' squat, however, as ye'll make even yer' grandmother grin, ye' ken?

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Speechless? From what I understand you prefer speechless-"words," are such a mouthfull are they not?

Eudaemonic

what? why!
Registered
Reaction score
Well someone's talking with their mouthful. What is that soft licking?

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Water is boiling. Who's in the pot?

MMMMM-manage a pot-would that not be fun? At least we could feed off of one another I should think-feeding off one another could be such great joy-do you not also think? Well occasionally would be nice-correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.