<snippage of AtCT>

Dude. Two words:

epic-text-sm.jpg

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning friends!

I second adding both Avengers and Firefly to the freezer. Anyone interested in an anime section of the freezer? I'll pay ;)

Oh and that ATCT was awesome as always.

ION sleep was harder to come by than usual last night so I'm so out of it right now. I can't wait until nap time. Until then I'll eat breakfast. I need sugar.

Andelana

Secret Stick-Figure Superhero
Registered
Reaction score
ION: HELP! This outline is refusing to come together! I mean, I have the story in my head, and I KNOW it will work. But it's refusing to lie down and be still when I try to organize my thoughts in outline form!

What about starting from the end and working backwards? Seriously - it's worked for me before!

Ninja writing is hard when people want you all the time. I did manage to get a couple of paragraphs of a character bio written in Scrivener, though. I think I'm going to like that, having decent character bios available. Now... if only they'd get a move on and finish developing scrivener for the ipad (which is what I usually use for writing!) and link it with dropbox! :)

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
What about starting from the end and working backwards? Seriously - it's worked for me before!

I have gutted the stupid thing three times, just tossed out everything and started over. This third time (which happened just a few minutes after posting here about it) seems to have been the trick. It's coming together much better now. Plus, I ejected everything romance-related. I'll stick it back in later, but for now, I need to get the adventure backbone in place.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Good morning!

Kittenz are adorkable. I'll try to get photos tonight. I'm also kitten-proofing the sun room, as their little meows broke my heart when I stuffed them back into the crate this morning. But right now, there's too much they can get into to leave them unsupervised for the whole day.

Love the ATCT, BTW. :D

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That's a pretty Ep. Ic. way of handling hotlinking. Insert an ad instead of the image. Please remember that hotlinking is a no-no at AW. There is a thread all about it in the FAQ forum if you are so inclined.

Hm, apologies if it's a hot-link. I copied/pasted the jpg address, so if I need to delete the original, I will.

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
Hm, apologies if it's a hot-link. I copied/pasted the jpg address, so if I need to delete the original, I will.
Linking directly to an image from a site you do not own, have explicit permission to do so, or is not designed for image linking is against policy.

Most often loading the image to Photobucket and linking from there is what people do.

The big thing is you are using someone else's bandwidth by linking directly.

*Takes off inflatable moderateer ears*

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
True. I just finished talking to a friend of mine in Basingstoke, and he was saying it was just past one in the afternoon (at the time I was speaking to him)
To be honest the existence of Douglas Adams always made me believe that Basingstoke operated in some other reality. I am happy to be wrong.

Why? Do you know the biz?? Because I'd totally like to pick your brains!
I was just being nosy, sorry. I can tell you that I once heard a set of election results being announced and one of the candidates was a Mr Toby Jug. I have no idea how the guy reading the results kept a straight face.

My preference is for "y'all," but I fear it makes me seem too backwoods.
Around here, "y'all" would be exotic. Feel free to "y'all" all you like.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

I didn't even have to pay her to add that. :D

Really?

'Cause I was wondering why I got the short end of the shovel....

Sorry Cobra, it was one of those lines that wrote itself. It wasn't even until I got to the word 'cold' when I read it back that I realised it was funny. I don't know where it came from.

Last edited:

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry Cobra, it was one of those lines that wrote itself. It wasn't even until I got to the word 'cold' when read it back that I realised it was funny. I don't know where it came from.

It came from that special place where plotlines and awesome jokes intersect.

Well done, BTW.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Thank you

I have just spotted a story about a basketball player who has had a cash machine installed in his house. On some level this makes sense, but I also find it strange and weird and bizarre.

Perhaps we should get one installed in the cantina?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.